Generosity from members Pat & Alix

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Dear very cool Pat & Alix P. Curl,
The wonderful little box arrived last night and man, you rock.

The gift was fabulous! I got to have as much as I wanted, and although I didn't handle the wet food all that well because it got caught in my tongue and then I kinda made a lot of food art on the kitchen floor for mom. I devoured the freeze-dried salmon, shrimp, and chicken. Man, that stuff is GOOD. What's on it, velcro? I ate it all by myself!
I had quite the party and I think mom is on your wait list for more stuff!
You're the best!!!!! Here is a photo of me being my stoic, proud self before I clubbed the coyote. Do ya think I'm sexy?
Mr. S.

Sasha G. Harris
Age 12 and still kickin' it.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear Sasha,

Oh pooh! We were hoping you could eat that shredded stuff...did yah like the gravy? <big kitty giggle> nope, no velcro...seems like you can handle the crunchy, light freeze-dried stuff pretty well....we are just glad you had a good time with it and got a good snack in!
I'm big on treats and snacks
which is why my mom says I'm such a plump plain brown tabby gurl. Yes, you are handsome!

signed, Alix P. Curl

grissom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sashacat421

I will say something and that is, I firmly believe there are angels who are masquerading as ordinary people here on earth and I think I've just had an encounter. With tears in my eyes,
THANK YOU PAT & ALIX
I couldn't agree more. I am crying now, reading this post.

auroraviva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I've said it once and I'll say it again: this site has restored my faith in humanity more than once. There are so many wonderful, kind, generous souls on this site, and Pat is definitely one of them. So wonderful of you to help Sasha, Pat.
You're an angel.

greycat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How great of Pat & Alix for doing such a wonderful thing.

loubelia

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
How terrible that your baby had to endure that attack, my sympahty goes our to him. Hope he's still quickly recovering. And Pat, what a big
you have. That is so generous and kind

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today another box arrived. I paid for it but Pat included some treats from an open bag, the chicken that I've been waitlisted for. Of course, Sasha gobbled them up. Pat, if you're on the boards tonight, I am so proud of my big guy!
He ate an entire can of Active Life Chicken, the entire thing and not a drop on the floor and no drool, he maneuvered his tongue to the side - he did splendid work at dinner tonight~
We are ecstatic! Must be magic in the box besides just food.

Again, thanks from the bottom of our hearts. Sashie continues to improve with your angel ways.
Elizabeth & Eric
and Sasha, of course.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
and my husband wants to know why I just whooped, yelled "yes, yes, yes!" and began clapping my hands!

Yay for Sasha eating a whole can!!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love how this tribute thread to a person's kindness keeps going.......and going.........and going........just like the energizer bunny-

cassandra_starr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww Pat how very very sweet of you. I've seen so much about how you've been so kind to many different people on this board, and I have to say that people like you is what makes the world go 'round.

Elizabeth,

I've said a few prayers for you and your Sasha, and I will continue to do so. He's a fighter and has that warrior spirit for sure. Good luck to him and you, and give him some scritches and strokes from me.

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I got so excited about Sasha eating the whole can, I forgot to tell you Pat how wonderful and generous you are for providing the food! You've done so much for Sasha! Thanks again for being such a beautiful person!