miller

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Please can you help to sex me I am a 5 month kitten , am I a little boy or a little girl, I am a rescue kitten so came with no info for mummy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

miller

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you...I have tried to research it and got nowhere but I thought that to [emoji]128571[/emoji]

criticalglitch

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I agree with Norachan; that looks like a girl. If you take her to get vaccinated or checked out in the near future or still aren't sure, you can always ask. It's always a good idea to find out beforehand if you are planning on fixing her. :)

At 4 months, I found a kitten in the street. Friend told me it was a girl. Named her Ginger. Within the week, "her" balls dropped. Turned out she was actually a he and we sexed her wrong lol. Luckily I found out before I took him to get fixed. The place that fixed him doesn't give refunds for wrong gender and spaying a female is a lot more expensive than neutering a male. The name stuck though...we have a lot of explaining to do when we tell people his name.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
At 4 months, I found a kitten in the street. Friend told me it was a girl. Named her Ginger. Within the week, "her" balls dropped. Turned out she was actually a he and we sexed her wrong lol. Luckily I found out before I took him to get fixed. The place that fixed him doesn't give refunds for wrong gender and spaying a female is a lot more expensive than neutering a male. The name stuck though...we have a lot of explaining to do when we tell people his name.
LOL! Our shelter sent two girls and a boy to be fixed a few weeks ago, and got three spayed girls back. Whoever sexed them got one wrong, and the rest of us failed to notice that the little boy was a little girl. Our only excuse is that it's hard to tell with all-black kittens.