Gender of Kittens?

Adoremoody

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello I'm new here and stumbled upon this site on the internet. I don't know if I should post this here but I might as well shoot my shoot.

So my Cat Cinnamon had babies last week. I just want a second look on her kittens.

I believe the white one is a boy,
Grey one is a girl and the last one is a boy.

Attachments

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Hi! :wave3:

I tend to agree with you, but let’s see what others think. It gets easier to tell for sure in another few weeks.

Do you plan to spay Cinnamon in a few weeks after this litter weans?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Adoremoody

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi! :wave3:

I tend to agree with you, but let’s see what others think. It gets easier to tell for sure in another few weeks.

Do you plan to spay Cinnamon in a few weeks after this litter weans?
Yes! She's an indoor, outdoor cat and we won't be able to handle anymore cats as this is her second litter.

Adoremoody

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I think you're right!

Is the white one pure white? Is the gray one pure gray? What color is Cinnamon?
Yes! I'll get some better photos but the white one is pure white and the grey one is pure grey. Cinnamon looks like the last kitten.

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If Cinnamon looks like the last kitten, I wonder if the gray one has some cream patches!

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
My first impression, before I read what you wrote, is boy-girl-boy. So I'm thinking the same as you.

Can we see pictures of their faces? Maybe pictures of their bodies? :camera::camera::camera::camera::camera::camera::camera::camera::camera::camera::camera:

Adoremoody

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
If Cinnamon looks like the last kitten, I wonder if the gray one has some cream patches!
Here's Cinnamon and her babies. It's hard to take a good picture when the move and squeal.
Spicy, the one that looks like Cinnamon, eyes are open?? I promise he's not hurting but definitely startled.
Gray one is named Skully and white one is Artic.

Attachments

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not seeing any obvious cream patches on the little gray one, but she's most likely a dilute tortie, since mom is red and white. The cream patches are likely to become more obvious as she gets older.

The white baby looks like it is actually white (rather than a pointed kitten) so the dad was probably a white cat. Although it's possible it may turn out to be a pale red point or cream point.

They are precious babies! It's normal for some kittens' eyes to open earlier than others.