Gender Help

Sex

• Total voters

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
At a guess I would say a little girl but it is difficult to be sure from the photo. Are you able to take a clearer one?

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's a boy. But he was either neutered at a young age or his testicles never dropped.

Is his ear cut? Does he seem like he was owned before?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kittykat224

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
He looks older than he is in this photo because it’s zoomed, I’m guessing he’s probably 6-7 weeks? I’m pretty sure he’s never had an owner and should be with mom, but she was no where to be seen. He was hiding under the staircase for 2 days :( maybe his testes hasn’t dropped yet..

war&wisdom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
He looks older than he is in this photo because it’s zoomed, I’m guessing he’s probably 6-7 weeks? I’m pretty sure he’s never had an owner and should be with mom, but she was no where to be seen. He was hiding under the staircase for 2 days :( maybe his testes hasn’t dropped yet..
Yeah, my boy's didn't drop until he was almost 4 months old. Are you taking this little guy in?

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Looks like a boy to me! If you can examine closer, females usually have a small slit, boys urethras are lower and are a round hole. He looks awfully skinny in that picture, and older than 6 weeks. Maybe emaciated from starving.