Geisha

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by JeanW

Here's what my vet had me do in a similar situation.

Put the carrier outside and put the kitty food right next to the carrier. In a day or two put the food just barely inside the carrier - so kitty can eat the food without getting into the carrier. In a couple of days push the food farther back in the carrier. Let kitty eat that way a couple of days and then one time just push the door shut. It worked great for me.

Let us know how you do. Good luck!
Yes, that's our plan A! She really doesn't like to go anywhere near the carrier now, but if we tempt her with some just freshly boiled - still mousey warm boneless chicken, she might change her mind.
Plan B is to borrow a trap.
Plan C is having our vet-tech friend help.

The appointment is 7/6. Thanks!

psjauntie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Rockcat:

I got the trap for you, I will bring to office tomorrow after Tyler's vet appointment. His appt is at 9:45.

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by psjauntie

Rockcat:

I got the trap for you, I will bring to office tomorrow after Tyler's vet appointment. His appt is at 9:45.
Thank You!

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Graciecat

Sending good luck trapping vibes your way.
Thats so sweet that you remembered. Thank You!!!

psjauntie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Rockcat decided not to try last night to trap geshia, as it was very rainy here yesterday & last night and Rockcat was worried if they trapped last night and Geisha got soaked she could get sick. I am only updating as Rockcat's computer at home is down, and don't want everyone worrying.

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by psjauntie

Rockcat decided not to try last night to trap geshia, as it was very rainy here yesterday & last night and Rockcat was worried if they trapped last night and Geisha got soaked she could get sick. I am only updating as Rockcat's computer at home is down, and don't want everyone worrying.
Thanks for updating for me!