G'Day

sanoptic

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi,
I have had cats since i was a child & just love em!!
Right now we have a 10 year old male who is very moody,one minute he loves his tummy rubbed & then he will bite without warning ...but we still love him.
Our other cat we got from animal rescue,another male but this ones a kitten about 6 months old,we got him at 3 months of age.
At first the old cat would attack the kitten & the kitten would be very scared.
3 months later its totally changed the kitten & the old cat play fight all the time its so funny to watch.Now the old cat tries to hide to get some peace as the kitten won't leave him alone.
At night they both sleep in the same basket,they eat out of the same bowl .The old cat is now very friendly & likes lots of handling & does not bite any more.
I have pics of the cats playing and as soon as i work out how to post pictures i will.

The old cats name is "Buster" & the kitten is "Snowball"

Cheers

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS
hope you enjoy it here, Lots of great people and help, and lots of beautiful Cat and kitten pictures and stories , can't wait to see your

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi, Sierra, Serenity and I welcome you and your family to TCS!
So glad you've joined us and look forward to getting to know you better!
I would be so happy to help you in any way as you learn your way around the site. Please, simply click on my user name and send me a Private Message!

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello!!
It's nice to meet you!!!

Buster and Snowball are gorgeous!!!

dmcwlvssr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome! I am donna proudly owned by the incredible trio & surrogate mum to a year old shepard mix girl Freesia