G'day :)

bundylee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well done mate!!!!!!! Funny how the pic you chose for your avatar doesn't surprise me LOL :tounge2:

He will jump into our arms from wherever he is! I wonder if that's a russian trait and if your Tatyana and our new kitten will do it too
Yes it is a Russian Blue Trait and they also like to ride on your sholders so I guess it is a real possibility that Tatyana and your new baby will do the same thing!!! I can't wait LOL! Hayley jumps but with claws and tends to only do it when the mobile phone rings as she goes skitso when that happens, I used to have friends come visit me but they don't anymore LOL!!! She jumped onto my back a while back and it hurt like *****!!!! I still have the scars!!! There is nothing dainty or elegant about my Hayley so if you come for a visit beware and watch her if your phone rings okay!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

purringpanther

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yeah, the avatar picture that I'd choose was kind of obvious huh? lol

Uh oh...I might end up with 2 cats trying to jump in my arms all the time!
You can't stand still around Orion...or if you do you have to hold out your hands in front to stop him...or he lands in your arms.

*Note to self*...mobile phones either on silent mode or turned off at their place...lol

Hmmmm...how can we decide between these 2 cuties??!!

purringpanther

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I've only got little pictures at the moment but I'm sure Cherie will send me some larger ones when they're a little older.
I will email you the pics I have so far though.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to the site, although I can see you've made yourself at home here already! LOL And mastered the art of posting pictures - I'm most impressed.

Orion is beautiful. He sounds like a real sweetie. I didn't know there was such a thing as Russian Blacks. They are so adorable, but I'm partial to black cats in general. My Trent is a big fluffy black kitty. I wouldn't know which one of those two to pick, either.

purringpanther

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the welcome

Yes I'm getting the hang of it now. Always fun to learn new things.
Thanks again. He is a sweetie. Very loving and affectionate.
Yep, there are other colours around now...black, white, tabby, etc. But not that many yet.
Lee and I both love black cats too and originally back in May he made enquiries with the breeder we found because she bred russian blacks.
She was expecting a litter later on but had blues available then. We love the blues as well of course so decided to get one of those first and put our name down for a black later.
So Orion joined our family and soon he will have a new friend to play with.
Awww Trent sounds gorgeous
Does he have his picture posted somewhere in the site?