Gas.........I hate it!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Moz

I was drinking pop when I read that line, and let's just say there's 7-up everywhere.
You guys.........

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey didn't you guys hear about those cars they are trying to release that run on WATER? That's what is getting me through this gas hype. Bleh..
But yeah..8 oz of water, can take you I think (If i remember correctly 100 miles)...
WOULDNT THAT BE AWESOME?!
I seen it on the news once, it's not very practical though, as it will take a long time for these cars to come out.
But I can dream right?

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lilleah

Hey didn't you guys hear about those cars they are trying to release that run on WATER? That's what is getting me through this gas hype. Bleh..
But yeah..8 oz of water, can take you I think (If i remember correctly 100 miles)...
I seen it on the news once, it's not very practical though, as it will take a long time for these cars to come out.
But I can dream right?
I'll dream right along withyou......that would be great!!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lilleah

But I can dream right?
Yes!!! I have the video clip on my desktop. The guy who came up with it is now going to congress to get the vehicle approved and I believe its already patented.
There are a lot of modifications that need to be done to vehicles, so with assembly lines we're probably looking at 3-5 years down the road for these vehicles.

I wonder how much MORE the cars are going to cost though.

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Where I am living the cheepest price right now is 95.5 cents per liter which translates to $3.61 per gallon.... it's crazy if I am down only 1/4 of a tank it takes over $25 to fill it

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sibohan2005

Where I am living the cheepest price right now is 95.5 cents per liter which translates to $3.61 per gallon.... it's crazy if I am down only 1/4 of a tank it takes over $25 to fill it
$3.61 a gallon!???

ebongrey

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Sooo expensive! It makes me glad to drive a small car! It's 2.71 in my part of Texas, and apparently that's cheap! I love my hyundai accent. Still it went from filling up with $12.00 to filling up with almost $30.00. That's a huge increase. Also, using water as fuel makes me a little nervous. Considering how scarce oil is becoming (comparitively), I'd hate to see water become a hard to find commodity. Eeek! Perhaps that is just my paranoia shining through.

ognstub

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
omg gas is not my friend right now....
i live in ontario canada, in the boonies too so the translation is about $4.25 a gallon

$1.12 per litre
3.8 litres per gallon
= EEEEKKK!!

what the heck happened to those electric cars they promised eh?