Game: You know you're a feline fanatic when..

felineorc

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by georgiagirl8

You know you're a feline fanatic when you allow your cat to inspect (or sniff) your food before you eat it just to satisfy his/her curiosity.
I do this all the time BUT you are a real feline fanatic when you allow your furbaby to eat for food and you go off and get something else for yourself.

I've guilty of this one too.

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You know you're a feline fanatic when your motivation to get up in the morning is your cat.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ilovecats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You guys are very clever!

I love these!

peachytoday

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by misstorri

You know your a feline fanatic when you cover every sofa with fleece so they wont be uncomfortable.
Yeah I am not the only one!!

You know you are feline fanatic when all your checks, checkbook covers and calendars have pictures of cats. Brownie points if you make your own calendar so the pictures are of your kids.

You know you are a feline fanatic when you design and decorate your house so that scratching posts, cat trees and cat beds are place for their maximum enjoyment and comfort.

Tricia

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ali012281

you know you are a feline fanatic when your parents refer to your cat as their grandchild.
Haha! Glad to know I'm not alone there!!!

You know you're a feline fanatic when you give up a 2 weeks, all-expenses-paid trip to San Antonio over Cinco De Mayo because you do not want to go that long without your kitties!

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You know you're a feline fanatic (and are recognised as one) when your friends phone to ask after your cat but not you, and you feel happy about it.