Game: What's under your Fridge right now??

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

As for the dinner switch-do you have a closet in the vicinity that it could have been batted in there??
Believe me - we have looked everywhere for that dimmer switch (well I guess not everywhere since it has to be somewhere
). It fell off my light switch one day as I hit the light to turn it off and I remember saying "I'll get that later" (I was in a rush). 15 minutes later - gone. Hasn't been seen since. That was 6 months ago. Both my girls and I have checked everywhere we can possibly think of. Still no dimmer switch.
As I said - I've chocked it up to a loss and we just push the metal pin on the switch now.

One day I will find it though! I'm not giving up! It's become a joke in our house now. Everytime we lose something we say it must be with the dimmer switch. Which was why when Trouts Meowmy lost her watch I figured it must be with my dimmer switch.

lovemycodygirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The last time, there was about 30 ponytail holders and 3 poofy balls.

Boo goes into our room, into the drawer, opens the bag and pulls them ALL out...when we're not around. I came home once to HUNDREDS of ponytail holders ALL over the house!

Hey, at least he likes cheap toys!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Over the weekend we cleaned out under our stove and fridge, and found a total of 13 furry mice, one milk bottle ring, two small crinkle balls, one tiny soccor ball and a few dust bunnies that looked about to give birth.

I'm sure there are at least half a dozen furry mice under the fridge again by now.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As for the dimmer switch, have you checked behind the washer/dryer? Mine love to jump on the warm dryer all the time.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

As for the dimmer switch, have you checked behind the washer/dryer? Mine love to jump on the warm dryer all the time.
Washer and dryer are in the cellar and are about a foot away from the wall. Not behind it, but never thought of looking under it. Maybe it's under there.
That's one place we forgot to look!
Oh God - now I"m afraid. I don't think I've ever checked under those.