Game - ^ > V

Status
Not open for further replies.

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

^ I am a night owl- unfortunately my first shift job doesn't coordinate with that

> I really should have taken today off

v do you pay your bills online or thru the mail with a check?
Through the mail with a check.
Can't wait until I have the house to myself next week.
What's your favorite time of day?

alicatjoy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
^ My favorite time of day is any time when I am able to sit on the sofa, throw on television or a movie, and snuggle with the kitties and dogs.

> I don't know why I'm as anxious as I am and I hope it passes. Also, I'm not looking forward to going to a meeting at work this afternoon.

v What is something you do that helps you relax and not be so anxious or tense?

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Alison Joy

^ My favorite time of day is any time when I am able to sit on the sofa, throw on television or a movie, and snuggle with the kitties and dogs.

> I don't know why I'm as anxious as I am and I hope it passes. Also, I'm not looking forward to going to a meeting at work this afternoon.

v What is something you do that helps you relax and not be so anxious or tense?
Being able to be by myself.
I'm loving the weather we're having lately. It's actually Fall like!
What was the first animal you ever owned?

lisar

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
^ A kitty named Isabell.
> My work got me a XL mens shirt yesterday that I have to wear... company branding and all that.
V Have you ever gotten a shirt from work that was too big but you had to wear it anyway?

alicatjoy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
^ I am always getting scrub tops that are too big for me at work. But, they're comfy and it's uniform, so I do wind up wearing them anyway. Plus, there's more room for another shirt underneath to keep me warm!

> I'm happy that I had such a productive day. I'm proud of myself

v What is your favorite kind of shampoo and conditioner?

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

^ I am always getting scrub tops that are too big for me at work. But, they're comfy and it's uniform, so I do wind up wearing them anyway. Plus, there's more room for another shirt underneath to keep me warm!

> I'm happy that I had such a productive day. I'm proud of myself

v What is your favorite kind of shampoo and conditioner?
I don't really have a favorite brand, I just get whatever I think I like at that time.
It's been a very quiet week for me here.
Have you ever been to England, if not, would you like to go?

alicatjoy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
^ I've never been to England, but, yes, I would like to visit the country.

> I'm thankful I am feeling better today, but still anxious that things will turn bad -- I hate that I am always waiting for the other shoe to drop. But, I know that I'm okay and I am grateful for that.

v Do you eat an evening snack? If so, what is your typical snack?

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

^ I've never been to England, but, yes, I would like to visit the country.

> I'm thankful I am feeling better today, but still anxious that things will turn bad -- I hate that I am always waiting for the other shoe to drop. But, I know that I'm okay and I am grateful for that.

v Do you eat an evening snack? If so, what is your typical snack?
When I eat a snack it's cheese and crackers or a cheese sandwich.
I wish I hadn't told my sister I'd go to the wedding with her.
What's the one thing you can't live without?

alicatjoy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
^ I can't live without my kitties and dogs. Not never. Not no how.

> I'm debating whether to throw my scrubs in the wash tonight or wait until the morning...

v Do you like doing laundry?

lisar

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
^ I love doing laundry actually. I find it very relaxing and my best ideas always come to me when I am cleaning!
> Man I just got home and I'm getting ready to curl up with the TV's DVR and watch Project Runway!
v Do you have a favorite show you watch?

alicatjoy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
^ I watch a lot of television, actually. And, there are too many specific shows that I can list - I go from watching crime dramas to teen dramas to comedies and reality programming.

> I'm trying to figure out how to begin fundraising for a dog that my vet clinic is working on (she is a ~3 year old pit bull with a luxating patella).

v What time do you usually go to bed?

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
^ Usually around 2:00am, but sometimes earlier depending on how tired I am. I have terrible insomnia. My husband would love it if I went to bed at 10pm every night.
> I'm having surgery in the morning and I'm terribly nervous so I REALLY can't sleep now.
v Have you ever had surgery?

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kara_leigh

^ Usually around 2:00am, but sometimes earlier depending on how tired I am. I have terrible insomnia. My husband would love it if I went to bed at 10pm every night.
> I'm having surgery in the morning and I'm terribly nervous so I REALLY can't sleep now.
v Have you ever had surgery?
Yup had my tonsils taken out and a c-section with both my girls and Im supposed to have my wrist and hand operated on whenever I get insurance but I doubt it will happen I cant be put out of commission poor BF would be lost without me being able to help him.

Im trying to keep myself from going into the spare room and getting out my new yarn. I got Fishermans Wool from Lionbrand and Im so excited to work with it, I wanted it for a long time but at $11 a skein it was too much and it was on sale yesterday. If its still on sale next week Ill get more.

Do you do anything crafty? Like scrapbooking, crocheting, knitting, jewelry making?

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 3CatsN1Dog

Yup had my tonsils taken out and a c-section with both my girls and Im supposed to have my wrist and hand operated on whenever I get insurance but I doubt it will happen I cant be put out of commission poor BF would be lost without me being able to help him.

Im trying to keep myself from going into the spare room and getting out my new yarn. I got Fishermans Wool from Lionbrand and Im so excited to work with it, I wanted it for a long time but at $11 a skein it was too much and it was on sale yesterday. If its still on sale next week Ill get more.

Do you do anything crafty? Like scrapbooking, crocheting, knitting, jewelry making?
Nope, I'm not crafty at all.
Today seems like a sleepy sort of day to me.
Do you like to take naps?

alicatjoy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
^ I love to take naps -- especially when it's chilly or cold out or when it's raining or snowing. I love to curl up under the covers with the kitties and my dogs and take a nice, cozy nap.

> I'm thinking about a comforter set I saw yesterday in the store for $10.00 and how I had it in my cart, but then decided against it. I'm regretting my decision now.

v Do you like shopping?

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

^ I love to take naps -- especially when it's chilly or cold out or when it's raining or snowing. I love to curl up under the covers with the kitties and my dogs and take a nice, cozy nap.

> I'm thinking about a comforter set I saw yesterday in the store for $10.00 and how I had it in my cart, but then decided against it. I'm regretting my decision now.

v Do you like shopping?
It depends on what I'm shopping for, I love book shopping.
I like the new HALLOWEEN shirt my sister bought me.
Do you like to wear Holiday design shirts?

alicatjoy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
^ I don't mind wearing "themed" shirts, but they usually are worn at home or for running errands unless there's something specific I'm wearing them for or to.

> I'm tired...

v What's the weather like where you are today/tonight?

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

^ I don't mind wearing "themed" shirts, but they usually are worn at home or for running errands unless there's something specific I'm wearing them for or to.

> I'm tired...

v What's the weather like where you are today/tonight?
The weather here right now is very nice. We've got the windows up and no airconditioning going!
I don't wanna go to a Wedding!
Which Holiday are you looking forward to? Halloween, Thanksgiving or Christmas?

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CATTYBIRD

The weather here right now is very nice. We've got the windows up and no airconditioning going!
I don't wanna go to a Wedding!
Which Holiday are you looking forward to? Halloween, Thanksgiving or Christmas?
^ I LOVE Christmas. It's my favorite holiday! I can't wait!
> I made a loaf of bread about a week ago and messed up the recipe, so I made a new one and put the old load outside for the birds and squirrels to eat. For some reason they just TODAY started eating it. Not sure what that was about. LOL
v What is your favorite book author?

alicatjoy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
^ That's a difficult question since I'm such an avid reader. But, one of my favorite authors is Jodi Picoult. I don't know if she's my absolute favorite, but she is certainly on top.

> I'm concerned about my kitty, Finn, who has a vet appointment this evening.

v Have you ever had a cat with skin issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.