[Game] Photo Fight

mazie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a witty, clever, funny thread you started here Margd.  I just found this thread and now I must go back to page 2 and pick up where I left off.  Just I had tell you all not only are your kitty pictures fun to look at, the "story line" you all are following is hysterical.  I would go back and give all of you purraises, but that would take the rest of the day I am afraid.  Thanks and "cu-dos" to you all!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise

What a witty, clever, funny thread you started here Margd.  I just found this thread and now I must go back to page 2 and pick up where I left off.  Just I had tell you all not only are your kitty pictures fun to look at, the "story line" you all are following is hysterical.  I would go back and give all of you purraises, but that would take the rest of the day I am afraid.  Thanks and "cu-dos" to you all!!
I'm actually not the one who started the idea.  Someone else started it but then we realized she was too young to be a member.  It was a fun thread though so it was reincarnated, just deleting her posts. (Which were quite funny!)  It's a lot of fun and everyone posting has come up with some terrific ideas and photos. Thank you so much for the compliment to all of us. 

How about you? The  more the merrier and all that.

Last edited:

mazie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lol, you know what, I will participate.  Just needed that nudge!!. I am tired of being a wall flower.
Got to call it a day, got to get up early tomorrow, but you know, I'll be back.  Again, so funny, all!!!!

snowpawprint

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

I'm actually not the one who started the idea.  Someone else started it but then we realized she was too young to be a member.  It was a fun thread though so it was reincarnated, just deleting her posts. (Which were quite funny!)  It's a lot of fun and everyone posting has come up with some terrific ideas and photos. Thank you so much for the compliment to all of us. 

How about you? The  more the merrier and all that.
just out of interest,how old do you have to be to be a member?

margd

Veteran
Purraise

just out of interest,how old do you have to be to be a member?
13. This young girl was here just long enough to give us this terrific idea for this thread and I was sad she couldn't hang around.   I don't know of the exact legal issues involved but there is a reason for the age requirement.  

margd

Veteran
Purraise
"Where there's a judge, there's an attorney.  Call me, day or night. 1-800-CAT-CASE.  Reasonable Rates.*  Never lost a case." *

*  Not intended to be a factual statement.

margd

Veteran
Purraise
"I had that same judge and now I am working 24 hours a day.  I've filed an appeal but for now, this is my life."