Game - I've done this; have you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No, thank goodness.

I was struck from behind by a truck, while stopped for a school bus. All of the glass from the back windows flew to the front cutting my head and requiring stitches. Have you experienced anything like this?

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
No, how horrible!!

While in Miami, Florida a man attempted to abduct me. Has his happened to you?

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not sure but as young girl walking on the way home from school under heavy rain a car driver stopped to offer me a ride home which I didn't accept. He drove all the way slowly for sometime and finally drove away when I pretended I was ringing a front door bell as if I had arrived home. I shall never know if his intentions were good or bad.

I have taken chances lifting unknown young men as well as women when driving on main roads but never had an unpleasant experience. Have you?

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, I gave a ride to a young man many years ago. When we got to his house he asked if I wanted to go in and smoke marijuana. When I said no he said his wife was there. I still said no. Now it's not safe to offer someone a ride.

While driving I have drifted into and gotten stuck in a snowbank. I didn't have a cell phone back then so I waited until someone came along to help. Two men in a truck with a tow bar hooked a chain onto my bumper and pulled me out. I asked him how much he wanted for doing it and he said $20, and then laughed and just left. Have you done this?

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not exactly but when living in England at a certain period of my life I used to drive a scooter to work every morning. More than once I slipped on the ice and then couldn't get the scooter up. I was a young woman then and never failed to get help from some car driver near by. But they wouldn't ask for money but for my telephone number :evilgrin:

Over the years I have given a wrong name and telephone number to insistent unwelcome chaps. Have you?

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Yes.

I've lived 10 minutes from the Atlantic Ocean in South Florida, have you?
(and loved it)

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not 10 minutes away but right in front of it. It is actually the Rio de la Plata* which opens widely into the Atantic Ocean. Below vue from our windows painted by Pierre, my late husband.
P8070172.JPG

I have swam in the Atlantic Ocean. Have you?

*Once upon a time it was called Parana Guazu which means "river as big as the sea"

Last edited:

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Not 10 minutes away but right in front of it. It is actually the Rio de la Plata* which opens widely into the Atantic Ocean. Below vue from our windows painted by Pierre, my late husband.View attachment 183117

I have swam in the Atlantic Ocean. Have you?

*Once upon a time it was called Parana Guazu which means "river as big as the sea"
Drina, Pierre was an amazing artist!!!

Yes, I have.

I've stayed in the Napa Valley in wine country, on my honeymoon. Have you?

Last edited:

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you for Pierre.

No, to my regret I have never been in California. So far as wine regions are concerned my best souvenirs are from the Route des Vins d'Alsace in France (Alsace's Wine Route) with its magnifique scenery and charming towns and villages.

I have lived in France for over 40 years. Have you been there?

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
No, I have not but have always wanted to live there for a year or so. The pics are beautiful! You must have
lovely memories of your years there.

I've dressed up like a Girl Scout on St. Patrick's Day and danced a jig on a table in a bar.
Have you done this? (I was 22)

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
No. Younger

Do you know how to dance the Tango well? :banana1::banana2::banana2:

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
:whistle:Now you are cheating Mia! You must say what YOU have done first:hijack:
awwww, you caught me,,,,,,:flail:

I took tap and ballet. Ballet at age 6, then tap around age 10. :banana1::banana2:
I was not a good Ballet dancer, but pretty good at Tap.

Can you dance the Tango well? :musicnote::musicnote::clap:

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Ha!! Yes! :yelling:

I've been bitten by a poisonous spider, have you?

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
NO............thanks goodness. I was afraid of that when living in Australia but it never happened.

I have had a bad allergic reaction to a sting by a bee. Have you?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.