Game - Fortunately, Unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fortunately she found an apartment building that her friend owned, and she was able to keep her cat.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fortunately she had enough money to rent another apartment next door to keep all the cats in.

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fortunately once her friend got a cat, she had a miraculous recovery

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Fortunately our girl, Jill, is fluent in several languages, so she left her cat sanctuary in the capable hands of her volunteers and left for Uzbekistan to work as a translator to help her friend pay her vet bills there.

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfortunately her name showed up on Uzbekistan's terrorist list, and she was jailed right away.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Fortunately her shoes were made of a new synthetic type of dynamite that wasn't detected, so she was able to blow a hole in the wall of the jail and break out!

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfortunately while running from the guards her stolen shoelace was untied, she tripped and fell.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG I'm so glad I wasn't taking a sip of anything or it'd be all over the keyboard right now!

Fortunately, her friend had recovered from her illness, and showed up just in time with a hot air balloon to wisk her away!

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

OMG I'm so glad I wasn't taking a sip of anything or it'd be all over the keyboard right now!

This is to funny!!!!

Fortunately, her friend had recovered from her illness, and showed up just in time with a hot air balloon to wisk her away!
Unfortunately a Uzbekistan's prison gaurd shot the hot air balloon down with a bb gun!

Status
Not open for further replies.