Game! 20 free points! Yay!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think I put "fishie" for baby cod. I didn't think it would be fair to look it up. I put "fledgeling" for baby bird.

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

I think I put "fishie" for baby cod. I didn't think it would be fair to look it up. I put "fledgeling" for baby bird.
I put fry for baby cod....I thought all baby fish were fry!!
I put Chick for bird....and larva for baby wasp, but I wasn't at all sure if it was right. Looking up the answers would have spoiled the fun!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So I am horrible, I got my new computer yesterday
and I was up til three trying to figure everything out.
And I neglected my duties as game runner

But, our generous donor (
) has decided that the eleventh person who turned in their answers is the winner... and that is ProudKittieMom dundundunduuuun!

And yes, I never expected all of your answers to be soooo funny!

Here are some of my favorites (I wanted to post them all but they're not on this computer
) for Part B:
Frehig: A kind of troll native to Sweden
Milcast: A type of foggy lighting effect
Tabongraft: diet-cola induced crime
Frehig: Something a cat would hack up on my living room floor
Milcast: a Papier mache of a cow's udder

and lots of you said that Frehig was a new word for the f-word, and tabongraft has something to do with the military.

So cool! Anyway, there weren't any right answers! Actually, some of the ones in part A there is no separate name for the baby. The game is about being creative with words!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I should be doing another something similar by popular demand, any requests? At the weekend, perhaps.

Incidentally, codling was what a lot of you said, but I hadn't heard anyone actually use it before either. It was a hypothetical word to me