Gaia

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so very sorry, Katie. Gaia was as beautiful as the model with the same name (almost...Gia...), and unfortunately was taken entirely too young too. But the way you spoke of her when we had brunch in August made me love Gaia from afar.

I never met you in person, sweet beautiful girl, but your sweetness and diva nature and funny antics came to life for me in your Meowmy's words and her love for you. You'll be missed, sweetheart!

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for the loss of your beautiful calico, Gaia. I once cared for a feral long-hair calico and I know the hold they can have on your heart. She looks like a special girl. My sympahties to you and your family.

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ohh, Im so sorry! She was a beauty though!

Gaja~ play happily over the bridge! Just follow the rainbow...

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Katie I am so very sorry for your loss

Your darling girl will find her place at the bridge and be waiting for you to be together again someday.

Rest in peace, beautiful Gaia

kaete

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
What a beautiful girl she was!! I am so sorry to hear of her passing; she was lucky to have you in her life.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh no Katie, what a terrible loss.

My heart goes out to you.

Rest in peace beloved Gaia.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Katie i'm so sorry!
You expected her to leave you but it doesn't make it any easier

Play happily over the bridge Gaia you sweet girl. Your mum is going to miss you so much

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Katie - she was GORGEOUS.
I especially love that pic of her in the sun, showing off her belly.

I'm sure it never gets easier, saying goodbye to your babies, and I'm SO sorry for your loss.

But I have to say, thank you so very, very much for being the person that you are and for giving these special and wonderful little furbabies a very safe and loving place to live while they are here on earth.

mawilouwl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Katie, I'm sorry for your loss, this must be very hard for you. Gaia was truly a beautiful cat. She is now happy and healthy over the bridge. I'm sure she'll always remember how lucky she was to be loved and taken care of as she was with you.

My thoughts and my heart will be with you and Gaia today.
Rest in peace, Gaia.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry to read of your loss of the beautiful Gaia. She really was a beautiful girl, and it sounds like she was a delight to know. May she rest happy and healthy over at the Rainbow Bridge.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Condolences on the loss of your beautiful Gaia. What a gorgeous treasure - you were so blessed to have had her in your home. thank you for sharing those special pictures with us

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry to read this so late. Please accept my sincere condolences on your loss of Gaia. She truly was a beautiful kitty! I will say a prayer for her sweet little soul and a prayer for you to find peace in this difficult time.

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry to read this so late, she was such a pretty girl, and I am so sorry you lost her. IT never gets easier, but please do take some comfort in the fact you are a wonderful person who knowingly takes in cats that might only share a short space of time with you, and that no one else will. RIP little one.