Gaahh!!! Not again...

lemur 6

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
So I was playing with Shami, and I picked him up for the first time in a couple days to give him a raspberry and then he tagged me pretty good near the eye. I forgot to cut his nails recently since I was so busy moving stuff to the new house so he gave me a good gash on my lower eyelid. Reaaalllly close call, and about the third time he's done that to me.

One of these days he really is gonna tag me on the eyeball...

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Some kitties seem to never grasp the sensitive zones, they simply lash out without thought. Maia is extremely excepting of me handling her, I to give her rasberries! She is relaxed when I do this and it could be that I have been her mom since 5 weeks old, I am the only one she trusts.........

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Since you keep getting hurt it's up to you to learn from your mistakes and stop doing this - or at least make sure all feet are secured...

mommysmeows

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ouch! - Bet that hurt... I've had that happen... I had a scratch right in the very corner of my eye - Just missed it!!!!

Careful

fuzzles

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ouchie! I've never had that happen myself, at least on my face. Be careful next time so that something worse doesn't happen.