FYI Purina Indoor Formula

ladybass0711

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I forgot to mention this to you all but wanted to pass it on to you. I told my vet I was feeding Purina Indoor formula, she told me to get rid of it. Apparently, she has seen more cats develop UTI and bladder stones on Purina Indoor formula, that she ended up calling the company. The company told her that they had been getting calls from other vets with the same complaint.

SO long story short, if you are feeding Purina indoor formula just be cautious. Very Cautious. My vet made it clear that she has had no ther problems with other Purina brands.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ladybass0711

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Just bumping this up so people see it

malikitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hmm i feed purina indoor and the only issue my vet has with it is sometimes it can have to much plant extract in it since some companies think cats have to have plants in the diet and can cause diaherrea, other wise he has never mentioned that one.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
UTI issues are genetic and sometimes age related... A holistic vet told me the most UTI s she saw were INNOVA prior to the formula change( not sure if that helped)... Some Foods may be more likely to cause issues but I wouldnt say it is bad...