FYI Fancy Feast Medleys

Twylasmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Apparently Purina has been renaming some of these and doing a package redesign so a heads up if you have been looking for these. I have been looking for the Wild Salmon Primavera with Garden Veggies and Greens for my CKD kitty with no luck but found it today as Wild Salmon Primavera with Tomatoes, Carrots and Spinach. I don’t know if anything was reformulated though they mention getting rid of artificial colors.

https://www.purina.com/sites/g/files/auxxlc196/files/2022-04/Medleys Transition Guide.pdf

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I'm glad to see them get rid of the artificial colors. Never understood why they used those in the first place. Also glad you were able to find this again!

ladytimedramon

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Just for the record:

Delilah had been on Fancy Feast with no problems other than availability. When I had to address kitty tummy troubles (turned out it was Fancy with food sensitivities) the vet said they preferred Purina Pro Plan to Fancy Feast. So I made the switch.

Recently, the availability shifted. As I fed Delilah, I started to notice that 95% of the Pro Plan and Fancy Feast flavors were IDENTICAL with different names. For the most part, all they are doing is renaming foods and charging at least a quarter more for the Pro Plan