Funny/ weird last names???

lil_axl_gurl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My coworker's last name is "Six" so when I first started he tried to trick me and told me he was related to Nikki Sixx.

Unfortunately I had done my research and caught on straight away that Nikki had changed his last name, therefore, if he WAS Nikki's brother his last name would be Feranna, not Sixx.

Plus his last name is spelt with only one "X" which was the first dead giveaway.

shibu

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jen

Ok my dad showed me his list of hilarious names he had come across. Here it is, only 4 of them:

Haskell Hyde
Shibu Jolly
Marly Farquar

...and my favorite...

Hari Babu
I hope that being hilarious is good for your health ...but seeing your name JEN .."THE FEELINGS MUTUAL"!!!!!!!!

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I work for Social Security. One man legally changed his name to "Vodka Delicious".

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope this isn't inappropriate but I had an asian customer with the name ":censor::censor::censor: Yhu" at the electronics repair center I worked out. I also had one... no joke, Seymor Viener

Then I had one here by the name "Jewel Fart" DO you know how hard it was to hold a straight face?

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Shibu

The feelings mutual JEN...
I think it was the combination of the last and first names, it wasn't an attack on you personally