Funny Things Cats Love

yourlovingcat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Diamond loves the plastic coated twist ties that many companies use to attach their products to the car the product comes on. Pouncing, throwing and chewing on them all day. Sapphire just likes the standard jingle balls, but will always "call" me to help get them out from under the sofa.

russiankitten

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Amadeus has a weakness for banana skins. He will tip the bin over, fish a big banana skin and walk around with them it in his mouth and then go some where no one can find him and rip them to bits. Then I find him with shreds of banana skin around his paws and he looks at me as if to say "What? You don't want it you chucked it in the bin"

Symphony adores playing paw ball and has a lot of jingle balls she loves.

How adorable a cat who loves a cuddly toy!!! I wish one of mine would do that sooo cute lol !

Oh and don't get me started on bras. Amadeus and bras! How come male animals always seem to have a fascination with underwear?? Rikki the family chihuhaua who lives with my mum used to always grab my bras and run around with them. Caspian a cat I had last year also and Amadeus loves raiding my underwear draw. I guess it must be a man thing.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Chip has 'adopted' the little stuffed cats i have around [you can see a couple here w/Firefox]. he'll find them, carry them around [usually by the neck!] & meow at me.

Pixel does the same thing w/soft, small toys - oh, & facial tissue! her favorite toy is facial tissue, rolled length-wise & tied into a knot.

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Love reading all the kitty addictions! Maia has a favorite orange shoe lace she loves. I often find it suddenly out in the living room, or by my bed in the morning when I wake up. If I start playing with it she goes nuts, and loves to play fetch with it
. She also loves me!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ninjarosie

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
That is a REALLY cute picture! She is as tiny as the toys are! hehe

The funny thing about Pippin's "Mr. Monkey" is that it was a birthday gift for me from the friend that a year later rescued Pippin and his siblings from the sewer. I like to think he loves it because I love monkeys too but maybe it smelled like his first house and that's why he was drawn to it! Who knows!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ninjarosie

That is a REALLY cute picture! She is as tiny as the toys are! hehe
yeah, she was basically on death's door when i rescued her.

palsarah

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by kscatlady

Cammy loves the flushing toilet and watching the water drain out of the bath tub.
Fefe does this, too. She'll sit on the back of the toilet until I stand up, then she'll jump on the seat. When I flush it, she puts her front feet in the bowl and watches it go down. She will also stand on the ends of the bathtub and play with the water coming from the faucets while I brush my teeth/wash my hands, etc. If my husband isn't home, she'll even come sit on the edge of the tub and watch me while I take a shower. She's so funny and obviously has no sense of respecting my privacy!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Peedoodle loves pigs - every time we get a cat toy, I always buy pigs which are my favourite animal and Peedoodle has always gone for the pigs, carrying them around, taking them to bed.

nekomania

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Its so thrilling to hear that I am not the only one with a cat that has adopted a stuffed animal!

Bean Bean often carries a lil kin'z chihuahua around by the neck.

This is the first cat I've ever seen that plays with a stuffed animal! He carries it around the house, tosses it up in the air, beats it up a bit...

And then I think when he realizes it doesn't play back...Bean Bean starts these sad trilling sounds that are just so horrible that they're cute! And then you have to go pet him to tell him that it's okay, and he didn't kill his little friend.

Then you toss the chihuahua across the room.

I am sure I have a video of him playing with it somewhere, I will have to find it now!

naia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by clpeters23

My BF's oldest cat, Norton, drags a shoestring around, meowing the whole time.
Pooch does that too! <3