Funny Nicknames for our kittys!

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Spike- Spikey, SPIKESTOPTHAT! (when he's being naughty!) , Spikey boy!
Buddy- Lovey, OW BUDDY!, Bud

For both boys- i use these nick names- silly boy!, you DARLING!, Sweetie, Baby boy, BIG boy!, you Butthead (when he's being naughty!), my baby!

Zebra- Zebrrraaaaaaa, Zeb

Pepper-Peppuuuuurrrrrr, Peppy, Pep, Sassy

For both girls- My baby!, BEAUTIFUL girl!, Silly girl!, Sweetie, you Butthead (when she's being naughty!), my baby!..

elecmohwk

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I tend to refer to all of my kittens and cats as "Monkey" when they're hyper and running around and being cute. I don't know why.

aussie_dog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Lately I've been calling Willow 'Robert', and I'm not sure why. I also call her 'Billy' a lot (I use any name with "Illy" at the end, and Billy is a name that just suits her). For some reason, when I think of "Bill" or "Billy," I see it as being short for "Robert" (but isn't it short for William? Eh, who cares... lol)

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mooch and Noodles tend to both get called Moodles lately. Also Noodles gets called Noods. Glory's nickname was Beans. Tiger's nickname was piereah mouth (she had very bad teeth...not my fault!) Pumpkin's nickname is Boy or Boyboy. Bunny is Hunny Bunny, Buns, and Bun Bun. Tinsel was Tinny.

crysprince

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I call Ezra "little one" alot "meanie head, poopie butt, stinky boy" (mainly because he is an independent kittie and wont love me. Sapphira has always been "babies girl" she is a very needy puppy so at least I have one of both?

bigorangemenace

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Dude... I call my cats so many things im surprised they know their own names :p

Elliot: Eli, Li li, lel, lellums, Mr. (elliot, lelliot, other variations), Missy Elliot (When hes got an attitude
) Mr. Fuzzums, Mr Fuzzumsbutt. Mr. Squishypants. Mr. Buttbutt, Lelliot, Elliot Lelliot, E li li, Turkey Butt, Mr. Fattums (one of my faves), Fattums, Butt butt, Mr. Bum bum, Fat Cat, Mr. hissy Pants... probably so many more :p I use Mr. Fattums and Missy Elliot the most :p

Aerowyn: Ari, Little Rat, Little Brat, Rat brat, Monkey, Gopher, Sweetie Pie, Baby Kitty, Sweetums... But mostly I use Aerowyn with her :p She acts like a rat sometime hence the rodent names.

I call my moms cat Rosco, Roscococo :p

My fish kai is also called Mr. Fish

My Leopard geckos Oz and Anika are often called ozzy, Ozboz,and Nika :p