Funny Napping Pose Lol

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
This is very random but how do you make that panorama of your cats and their names?
I made my own using Word because I like to fool around with stuff like that. I created a text box, dragged in the images, put a box around each, and added their names. Then I saved the whole thing as a jpeg, uploaded it, and added it to my signature. But a TCS staff member will make a really beautiful one for you if you go here and ask! Make Signature Banner Requests Here

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
Theodore likes to lay with one front paw pointing backwards. He got a bath this morning and he is all tuckered out from the excitement and racing around the house after he was done.

I disturbed him taking the first pic so he got up, spun around, and laid in the exact same position! LOL. Yea I know how it can b trying to get a pic of my cat

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
Theodore likes to lay with one front paw pointing backwards. He got a bath this morning and he is all tuckered out from the excitement and racing around the house after he was done.

I disturbed him taking the first pic so he got up, spun around, and laid in the exact same position! LOL

Yea sometimes its hard to get a picture lol