Funny Kiity Pics

mr. cat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've a suggestion: Post your message in the The Cat Site.com Feedback forum. Perhaps there you'll get a helpful response. I don't know how to make images smaller, apart from just trimming them; but, of course, that would cut out too much of the image. There are graphics programs which will make big images smaller, but I don't know where they are nor how they work. If anybody here can help you that way, I wish they'd see your posts and offer to assist. Sorry!

:confused2

=^..^=

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Michelle
:

I'll be glad to offer you a hand in making the image smaller or trimming...whatever you prefer. I know if you just sent it to the cat site; Anne will help you too
:...whichever you prefer,
my address is [email protected] :angel2:

Love &

By the way, isn't JOE great !
HI JOE!! :angel2:

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Bookkitty!! Titus is so gorgeous!!!! I have a pic here that looks very similar, but yet so different too! You know how it is I'm sure.

catzlvr

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I think Samantha wants out too - but she never says no to posing for the camera!

G

ghostuser

DITTO HERE !!!
Samantha is a beautiful cat! She looks like one of those paint by number pics...
Especially the markings on her face...
sooooo pretty........

bookitty1231

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
catarina77777

It's amazing how much alike they look. I know exactly what you mean, even though they look so much alike they are different in so many ways.

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
wow! Samantha really is pretty!!!!

And Catarina & Joe...I think you BOTH are pretty special!!

Michelle, I think Catarina can help you! I am sorry I don't know more, to help you myself!!!

catzlvr

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks so much for all the compliments on Samantha!!! She's my baby, so I'll show her off again with this pic!

catzlvr

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Whoooops! That was kinda BIG!! But it really shows off the peridot color of her eyes (peridot is my birthstone). I got her as my first little kitten when I was a little girl and y'all can read more about her if you go to the cat pages link of TCS and her page number is #661.

G

ghostuser

How old is Samantha??
She is just beautiful...what's her personality like??
I am curious because my Nomar is so nosy about everything...LOL

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's such a beautiful picture of her! I love her eyes. I love all cats eyes!!! :laughing2: Aren't they so intriguing!??

Love &

catzlvr

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well, I'm fifteen and I got her when I was around seven, so she's about seven and a half years old. Wow! I was thinkin she was still a kitten. Oh well, cats live long lives in my household. Minou, the tabby my parents had since they lived in california, lived to be nineteen - she died when I was nine years old
- but I already had Samantha and Blacky at that time. Again, thanks for all of y'all's compliments! 'Manthy's been getting a big head!

But her purrrsonality is soooo sweet! She always licks me and sits right almost on my neck nuzzling me. She's nice to Blacky too. Whenever he comes by she rubs noses with him.
She loves going outside too, and is quite a mouser. (don't worry, we have a big yard and the cars on the street rarely exceed 10 mph - she never crosses it and we always make sure she has food and water and she always comes in for the night at the very least.) I say this because I don't want anyone to think I'm an irresponible pet owner for letting my cats out. We make sure everything is very safe, or they don't go out. c ya
~catzlvr

nena10

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cleo, the cat in the first picture of this thread looks almost exactly like Jake, except that he has a white patch in between the eyes and going down the nose and onto the neck

nena10

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cleo, The picture of the first cat that is looking in the fridge looks like Jake. When I send my pictures, you will see. I can't belive there are more cats that look like that.
Nena