Funny/cute Things Your Cats Do?

deathecatlover

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I know Bk would hide INSIDE my mom's bed (the bed frame, due to a hole in the bottom) when scared

and luna does two adorable things.
1: If my door is closed, luna will lay at my door and cry until I lay at the door as well. Then she'll put her paw under the door until I put my hand under, to which she'll put her paw on mine and fall asleep.
2: Ever since one time I got scared by Luna being in a room I hadn't expected her to be in (idk if it's the cause of this behavior, or not), Luna will meow at me if I come near a room she's in, or meow at me when she enters a room. Not an angry or scared meow, just a typical meow. She'll usually do a "reverse nod" (nodding her head up rather than down, which is, I guess, how cats ask how you're doing?) at me if I look at her while she meows.

I'd love to hear other cat's funny behaviors.

Brian007

Furmate and Famulus
Top Cat
Purraise
To name but two:

Dudley has OCD and always circles his cardboard lounger in a clockwise direction before finally sitting on it.
:dizzycat:

Parker insists on climbing up my hat holding thingamabob every night and teeters precariously on top of the door until rescued. This was ok when he was a baby but he's getting rather big now for such antics. He always waits until just after the light goes out then springs into action.
:climbcat:

Dudley
IMG_1961.jpg

Parker
IMG_2058.jpg

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Speedy often rolls her head when she is excited to play. It starts with a downward dip of her head then she rolls her head in a circle. :)

EmmiTemmi

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My brown tabby likes to chase his tail in circles when I'm cooking in the kitchen. Never any other time. Only when I'm in the kitchen... Weirdo :p

LizzyBees88

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Misha likes to show his affection by literally climbing you, sticking his face up your nose and giving you kisses all while purring like crazy. There was also this one time he got out of the house without anyone realizing it, and I looked out our door to find him literally scaling the front of out brick house.

Kid Indie

Samus Aran's Dad
Young Cat
Purraise
Lies on me and whenever or if I dare to make any movement of any kind gives me a death stare, followed by a drawn out meow.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

deathecatlover

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
1: That's hilarious, I've rarely ever seen cats do that.
2: Luna climbs people as well, but not to that extent. Though she can actually jump to my shoulder when i'm standing if she tries.
3: That is one strict cat, but it kinda reinforces my mental rule of "if a cat lays on you, you're pretty much obligated to not move"

(went in order of how I saw comments, :p)

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chubchub can be sat quietly then suddenly run at a hundred miles an hour and leap onto our rocking horse with claws out. He will then 'ride' the horse to some imagined victory. It's the crazy, almost sideways run up that's comical, hyped up bushy tail and all.

IMG_0022.JPG