Funny Cat Language

clyde

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Miaow - Feed me.

Meeow - Pet me.

Mrooww - I love you.

Miioo-oo-oo - I am in love and must meet my betrothed outside beneath the hedge. Don't wait up.

Mrow - I feel like making noise.

Rrrow-mawww - Please, the time has come to tidy the litter box

Rrrow-miawww - I have remedied the cat box untidiness by shoveling the contents as far out of the box as was practical.

Miaowmiaow - Play with me

Miaowmioaw - Have you noticed the shortage of available cat toys in this room?

Mioawmioaw - Since I can find nothing better to play with, I shall see what happens when I sharpen my claws on this handy piece of furniture.

Raowwwww - I think I shall now spend time licking the most private parts of my anatomy.

Mrowwwww - I am now recalling, with sorrow, that some of my private parts did not return with me from that visit to the vet.

Roww-maww-roww - I am so glad to see that you have returned home with both arms full of groceries. I will now rub myself against your legs and attempt to trip you as you walk towards the kitchen.

Gakk-ak-ak - My digestive passages seem to have formed a hairball. Wherever could this have come from? I shall leave it here upon the carpeting.

I got these from a friend on another forum. Enjoy.

Mike

cla517

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
So funny!

How about when they say nothing at all!

Cat: I shall be extremely quiet and then pounce upon my human who seems to be sleeping. How dare she do this when I want to play at 3 am!

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
> Cat: I shall be extremely quiet and then pounce upon my human who seems to be > sleeping. How dare she do this when I want to play at 3 am!

especially when that foot is hanging out of the bed and looks so tempting!!

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
too funny guys! I SOOO needed this as Summer has been unually extra chatty today! She's usually fairly wuiet, but toady everytime I turn around she makes some kind of noise!!! I heard her chip while sitting on her kitty condo today while looking out the window! What a brat!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

clyde

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
1. Mow - Snuggling is a good idea.

2. Moww - Shedding is pretty good too

3. Mowww! - I was enjoying snuggling and shedding in the warm clean laundry until you removed me so unkindly.

4. Miaow! Miaow! - I have discovered that, although one may be able to wedge his body through the gap behind the stove and into that little drawer filled with pots and pans, the reverse path is slightly more difficult to navigate.

5. Mraakk! - Oh, small bird! Please come over here.

6. SsssRoww! - I believe that I have found a woodchuck or similar animal.

7. Mmmrowmmm - It is certain that the best tasting fish is one you have caught yourself.

Mike - for Clyde & Little Bit

caspar

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
When I sleep, I like to lay on my back, but it's not safe to do so since my cat will step on certain parts of my body, thus causing me much pain. The things I put up with to receive my cat's love.