Fungus or mange?

Jezabellin

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I just got a kitten. Took it to the after Deflead and wormed. Vet cleaned filthy ears but no mites.
The Kitten will not stop scratching. The vet said to bathe the kittens and I have but it has weird dry spots on its back years in on the tip of its tail which is mounted down and seems painful and won't clean off. Now I'm getting some kind of allergic reaction on my chest where the cat lays and I wonder if that's not related to what it has. Because of the virus recently the vet office can not get me until next week. I have 2 other animals so I'm worried that this is contagious. Is this ring worm?

Attachments

CatladyJan

<><
Top Cat
Purraise
I just got a kitten. Took it to the after Deflead and wormed. Vet cleaned filthy ears but no mites.
The Kitten will not stop scratching. The vet said to bathe the kittens and I have but it has weird dry spots on its back years in on the tip of its tail which is mounted down and seems painful and won't clean off. Now I'm getting some kind of allergic reaction on my chest where the cat lays and I wonder if that's not related to what it has. Because of the virus recently the vet office can not get me until next week. I have 2 other animals so I'm worried that this is contagious. Is this ring worm?
Did the vet not see this when you were there?