Fundraiser: My cat decided to add to my troubles at the worst time ever!

nartyteek

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I actually don't know if you're allowed to post fundraisers on here, so sorry if I broke a rule! Still learning. I won't waste your time, and there's more info at the link, but basically my disabled cat went and had a pretty serious medical setback right after I lost the ability to walk for many months ahead, so it's all piling up on me. I figured it didn't hurt to ask. Original vet bill posted in photos at link: Cat Can't Pee, Human Can't Walk!, organized by emily gray

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Note that this reminder is posted in all threads asking for donations and is not directed at any specific person.

From the Mods:
To all members, a reminder that it is YOUR responsibility to check out these solicitors to the best of your ability. Ask for references, phone numbers, call around the area and find out if this is a legitimate cause or a scam. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reason that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized. Be very careful before you send any money: no matter how effective the plea is, check it out first before opening your wallet. For more information, see Pleas for Money

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Last edited: