Fun Qusetion

green bunny

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sometimes I mix up names, but I don't feel bad because my Mom is the worst at it. Several times she has called both me and my sister "Lady," which is the name of our dog!

I swear, nothing stops a converstion faster than, "Did you just call me the dog's name!?"

Tricia

catnip

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
As Bagheera has been in our family for almost 13 years and Harry looks quite like him, I often have to stop myself when I go to call Harry Bagheera! Also we always shortened Bagheera to Baggie, making it easier again to mix the two of them up.

In my defense they are very alike!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Green Bunny

Sometimes I mix up names, but I don't feel bad because my Mom is the worst at it. Several times she has called both me and my sister "Lady," which is the name of our dog!

I swear, nothing stops a converstion faster than, "Did you just call me the dog's name!?"

Tricia
That is hilarious!!

tnkittymom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I rarely mess up their names, but I make a point to name them something that I won't forget. If I choose a name and can't remember it by the end of day 1, forget it...the name has to go!
Now, Hecate I have issues with at times, because she could be the exact twin of a kitten that I bottle-fed 4yrs ago named Lexie. I find myself calling her Lexie at times. Oops! The others, I don't have a problem with, even with nicknames. Thalia is generally Lia or LiLi Girl and Reyah is generally Rey Rey.

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I usually have no trouble at all. However, last weekend, Summer came when I called Chevy.
At Christmas, I heard the tree shake and said "Chevy!" When I looked over, Summer peered at me and kept doinf what she was doing...Oh well

My Great Grandma would go through everyone's names before she got it right too!