Fun p.g.test for everyone!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My results are:
monica, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby girl, and just look- isn't she just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby girl will weigh about 9 lbs, 16 oz and have red hair and blue eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

And whos the lucky daddy??

Looks like it is:

Holy &#%@! You seduced the neighbor's kid, you cradle-robbing hussy! I hope for your sake he's over 18. We sure hope he resembles your husband. . .

How funny!!!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oi! That is mean. Janet Reno is noth the father of my child! (don't tell my hubby - he doesn't know!!!!
)

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My test came up negative at first, but a retest confirmed a pregnancy.

My results were:
Tari, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby boy, and just look- isn't he just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby boy will weigh about 9 lbs, 12 oz and have black hair and blue eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

As far as paternity:
Pee Wee Herman
Whoah! Give us a moment to get used to the idea of you and Pee Wee Herman in bed, then schedule us for some electro-shock therapy to help erase the mental image.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
well, mine is a girl - blonde w/brown eyes...& the daddy is the Pope [appropriate, since i went thru the 'change' 8 years ago, so this is a miracle pregnancy!]

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Brandi, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby boy, and just look- isn't he just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby boy will weigh about 14 lbs, 15 oz and have blonde hair and hazel eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

Would you like to know who the lucky father is? Our Genetic Validator module has processed that data and determined who the father must be. Click the "Who's The Daddy?" button to find out.

You little whiskey-sippin' momma, you succumbed to the slick, double-dealin' charm of Boss Hogg. Your child will probably grow up to be a Lord (slum or war).

That was too cute!!

taurus77

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great!!
I am having a 14#14oz. baby girl. This is going to hurt!! Damn that Ralph Nader!! Guess I'll be getting some greenbacks from the green party for child support.

jamasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Susan your a the proud mother of a 12 lb 14 oz baby girl named Courtney. Her father is the Pope!!!!!!
!

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My new daughter's father is Fabio. Can't beat that!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
First time, they detected nothing - but of course, here is what the re-test showed:

Congratulations, Mackenzie! You're "with child". Our remote testing system has detected that you're pregnant. The Miracle Of Life has begun! To see whether your baby is a boy or a girl, click the "View My Baby" button below.

Mackenzie, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby boy, and just look- isn't he just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby boy will weigh about 6 lbs, 6 oz and have blonde hair and green eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

(Thats weird, I have blonde hair and green eyes!
)

Would you like to know who the lucky father is? Our Genetic Validator module has processed that data and determined who the father must be. Click the "Who's The Daddy?" button to find out.

Bill Clinton

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My first one was negative as well - so I retook it (maybe I wasn't sitting still enough the first time for the readings to be correct
)

Lisa, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby girl, and just look- isn't she just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby girl will weigh about 9 lbs, 3 oz and have black hair and green eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

Bill O'Reilly

Girl, you got no class. Plus we hear that Bill is going to sue you for stealing his 'patriotic bodily fluids' as well as demanding 65% of the kid's future earnings.

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lisasha3

My first one was negative as well - so I retook it (maybe I wasn't sitting still enough the first time for the readings to be correct
)

Lisa, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby girl, and just look- isn't she just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby girl will weigh about 9 lbs, 3 oz and have black hair and green eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

Bill O'Reilly

Girl, you got no class. Plus we hear that Bill is going to sue you for stealing his 'patriotic bodily fluids' as well as demanding 65% of the kid's future earnings.
Lisa, Bill's been a busy boy. He's the daddy of my 15 POUND BOY too. Wanna share a lawyer?

I don't know how this happened. I had a hysterectomy in '93.

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
EWWWWWWW!!!!! Now how did THAT happen!!!

It's A Boy!

Kiki, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby boy, and just look- isn't he just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby boy will weigh about 6 lbs, 13 oz and have blonde hair and hazel eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

Michael Jackson

OMFG! We didn't even know that Michael Jackson had DNA compatible with Earth women. Don't blame us if your kid turns out to be a Smooth Criminal.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rockcat

Lisa, Bill's been a busy boy. He's the daddy of my 15 POUND BOY too. Wanna share a lawyer?

YIKES! 15 pounds!? Ouchy!

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rockcat

Looks like we better hire someone. He's gonna takes us both for 65% of the kids earnings anyways, so we better get a jump on it. (I'm sure we'll make the most ridiculous item of the day right?
)

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Catkiki

EWWWWWWW!!!!! Now how did THAT happen!!!

It's A Boy!

Kiki, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby boy, and just look- isn't he just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby boy will weigh about 6 lbs, 13 oz and have blonde hair and hazel eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

Michael Jackson

OMFG! We didn't even know that Michael Jackson had DNA compatible with Earth women. Don't blame us if your kid turns out to be a Smooth Criminal.
EWWWWW is right!!!!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by eupnea

Pee Wee Herman is the father of my baby.

I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry.
I'd vote for cry. At least the fther of your child is male - mine was Janet Reno!!!!

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Great my DH is gonna love this!!

Congratulations, eva! You're "with child". Our remote testing system has detected that you're pregnant. The Miracle Of Life has begun! To see whether your baby is a boy or a girl, click the "View My Baby" button below.

eva, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby girl, and just look- isn't she just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby girl will weigh about 16 lbs, 13 oz and have red hair and green eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

Who's the daddy?
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Don't feel bad, you were just wearing a dress and sometimes that's all it takes. It could have happened to anyone.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
i'd like to see some of our male members take this test - talk about a miraculous pregnancy!