Fun for my cats

luvmysphynx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Monte was sleeping hard when I played it and he stood straight up and started smelling the speaker!!
........then he laid back down and went back to sleep!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Chris - this was fantastic! I'm going to have to bookmark this site for Lily.

She was bird-watching on the front living room windowsill - I played the first sound and she shot over to the back windowsill, convinced it was coming from there. Then she realised it wasn't and raced over to me and was then busy digging into the speaker on my laptop trying to get the birdie out!

She loved it!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Y'all should be ashamed for messin' with your kitties like that!

Actually, I'm just jealous because I haven't replaced my speakers and I'd be playing them to see Jasper's reaction. (Mouse chewed the wires on the last set.) Or I'd be at the site I found a couple of years ago so I could ID a birdsong.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by captiva

Since I'm sitting on the sofa, George is looking underneath. George the birdies are not under the couch
Where'e Teuf now, Fran? Click on it and choose a bird sound
Hey Chris you not put a fun for your kitties, you put a "Menu"
for his lunch time to your kitties

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Y'all should be ashamed for messin' with your kitties like that!

Actually, I'm just jealous because I haven't replaced my speakers and I'd be playing them to see Jasper's reaction. (Mouse chewed the wires on the last set.) Or I'd be at the site I found a couple of years ago so I could ID a birdsong.
I Think Jasper is in the kitchen preparing for himself a BloodMary to enjoy the "Cyber Menu" of Auntie Chris put on TCS!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Rigel

My kitties stay inside so they don't even know what a bird tastes like. Well, wait a minute.... I remember Mama used to grab them at our feeder when she was still wild.

It's fun for the kitties
and educational site for us. This morning I played the Swainson (or something like that) Hawk. I had the volume up pretty loud. They were all snoozing. You should have seen them jump. I said "Yeah, you'd better be scared! A giant bird is gonna get ya!" I am an evil
Meowmy
Then I apologized to them and flipped it to the Eastern Bluebird song.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by captiva

Rigel

My kitties stay inside so they don't even know what a bird tastes like. Well, wait a minute.... I remember Mama used to grab them at our feeder when she was still wild.
that last one was funnie!,
and Mama said "Burp" when she finish?
Just kidding!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Rigel - I used to chase her around the yard screaming for her to spit the bird out. Of course, she was already scared of us and then I made it worse by screaming at her to drop the bird! We fed her twice per day (when she lived under our deck) so, it wasn't like she was hungry.

leli

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lola was very alert looking at first, then honed in on the speaker and wasn't interested in anything I played from then on.