frustrated

cyndersmom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm trying to upload a pic of cynder for you guys but everytime I try to do it,it sends a HUGE picture. I don't know how to shrink it down. Yes I'm computer illitiret as well
Can some one help me? I have no idea what photobucket and stuff is either

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If you have the photo on your computer, you can edit it with a photo editing program. Some are easier to use than others, but you can download and install Irfanview (www.irfanview.com, which is small but elegant photo editing program.

Oh, wait...you're a Mac user, aren't you? Someone who uses that will have to clue you in.

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
get a free account at either Photobucket or Flickr, if you don't already... you can upload there, and you can edit and resize it.

That's a universal way of doing things... no matter the operating system. I prefer Mac, but mine is dead... and I'm using a Linux machine right now... so it can be done. use one of the sites I mentioned above... and then you can get a link to it and use that here instead of uploading directly to TCS.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cyndersmom

I think I got it!!!!!!!!!!!! Will be looking to see if it worked in the next few weeks.
WEEKS!!!???? What makes you think WE can wait that long for pics?