Frontline Plus

sadiesdad

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
 I have two new babies, they will be 10 weeks old in 2 days, they had fleas when we got them 2 weeks ago and we bathed them last Saturday but they still have fleas. I bought this 3 pack of Frontline Plus for my girl Sadie who passed July 1st, it says for Cats and kittens 8 weeks and older and weighing over 1.5 pounds.

I weighed them today on my digital scale I use for measuring soap ingredients, one was 2.30 and the other was 2.50 pounds. However, I am still hesitant, I want to be 100% sure it won't hurt them. Does anyone have experiences good or bad, with Frontline Plus on the little ones?

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
One of my cats was an orphan kitten when he was rescued.  I did the bathing thing until he was 8 weeks old and weighed over 2 pounds.  I took him in to get him started on his shots.  The vet ran a flea comb through and came up with a little flea dirt, I don't think she was happy by that.  I can understand though, a vet clinic with a flea infestation would not be a good thing.  She gave him a dose of  Frontline and he was fine.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sadiesdad

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks Denice, well looks as though plans changed... I called the vet to see about getting them their shots and they suggested a wellness program and it includes heartworm/flea medication for a year, so I guess the Frontline will not be needed.