Frontline for Fleas

karscott

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Did anyone have success with Frontline? I used it on Sunday for Mollie and she still seems to be itching. I vaccuum just about every other day and brush her everyday with the flea comb...it has been coming clean...is there anything else I might be able to do or try? She is light in color so I should be able to see them....I look but don't find anything..
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I beleive most on here like atvantage over front line... I personally use a herbal rememdy

cloud_shade

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
With my kitties and this latest round of fleas, Advantage didn't seem to help. With Frontline, I found that the fleas jumped off the cats and on to me. It did seem to kill most of them after a few days. I just got some more so that I can keep them protected. Fleas, unfortunately, can survive in egg, larval, and pupal form for a long time, so with summer coming, I'm definitely keeping them on flea treatment. My kitties are indoor only, so either I brought the fleas, or they picked them up at the one of the vets' offices.

cearbhaill

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Just because the fleas are gone doesn't mean that the itching will automatically stop- the existing bites still itch.

Think about a mosquito bite on yourself- it itches long after the mosquito is gone.

Give it time.

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Frontline works for me. One application and it's no fleas for up to 6 months. Itching can mean other things besides fleas. My motto: you don't see them, they're not there. Believe me, my gang gets a thorough check everyday,