From Mods to Members 8/26/05

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

So we can still link a thread from Fur pictures to the Cat Lounge?

I'm confused
I think what they're trying to say is that you can say, "Hey, check out this thread in Fur Pictures Only! It's cute!"

But you can't say

"OMG! Look at this thread at www.someotherforum.com and tell me what you think! I can't believe what they said!"

Am I right?

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sam I am talking about forums not on this server. I thought I was clear about it, but my head is muddled. Any forum, not connected to TCS being linked in the main body of a thread is not allowed. You can link to our forums all you want- but other forums will no longer be allowed- Is that clearer?

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is a really great thread It's explaining a lot to me! I look forward to reading more here.

Silly Jilly
P.S. sorry about just bumping the mailing list thread, didn't know about that rule! (My Bad)

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great advice thank you - I didn't realise we had been targeted again, God there are some idiots out there.

You guys are awesome big claps to you all!!

PS - Deb I'm just going to forfeit any signature until I get it right...lol!!!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
From time to time you may find that your threads will vanish from the board. Chances are there is mod activity around this magic act, and it may or may not be something you did. If your thread vanishes, please do not repost it.

If you were in error, a moderator will contact you (usually via PM).

On the same note, sometimes members will vanish as well.

This is a transitional board and people do move on, but sometimes there are other aspects working here.

So we would ask that if you wish to inquire about members, do so via PM and not make major inquiries about them on the main board-

Thank you-

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Please do not post copyrighted material: pictures, news stories, etc., that have been lifted from other websites. You may think that stuff on the Web is free for the taking but, it is not. Copying, pasting and uploading copyrighted material to your Photobucket account and reposting here (or any other public site) is against the law and leaves TCS and the poster open to a civil lawsuit. If you find an irresistable picture or interesting article, please just post the link.

Copyrighted material will be removed by the mods. As always, your own personal photos are welcomed and encouraged.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've never encountered at troll thingy. So GOOD JOB!!!!!!!!!!
(it could be because I go to bed real early too)

purity

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lovemycodygirl

Mars to clueless, Mars to clueless...excuse my internet ignorance...but what does "bumping" mean?
When you post on the bottom of a thread with no purpose other than to get it to the top of the board again

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's a mod function to keep important threads in the mainstream