From kittens to adults: Post your photos!

olguita

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
ALL the cats in my family (everybody has one..or more!)

My mum's, Chiqui, the day he arrived and and 2 years later, nickname , Gangster cat

My dad's, Finn, in he first photo with my sister's cat, Messi, in the third, in deep conversation with my dad

And my sweet brothers, Federico and Mishkin

gitabooks

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My dad's, Finn, in he first photo with my sister's cat, Messi, in the third, in deep conversation with my dad

And my sweet brothers, Federico and Mishkin

Love it!  : )
What a beautiful girl! I love her colors.

lykakitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Now that the kittens are a year old I figured I'd post some updated 'now' pictures of them.

Aria then (3 months):
Aria was a stray somebody in the next town over picked up and took to a little local shelter. We think her mother was a stray and she was separated from her and the rest of her litter. We actually stumbled across her by accident when we went to the pet store that happened to be sponsoring the shelter's overflow cats and my boyfriend just fell in love with her. He had to hold her while filling out the adoption paperwork because every time he put her down she cried and jumped back at him. A year later next month and she's still a complete and total Daddy's girl.

Calypso then (3 months):
Caly was born to a pet cat who accidentally got pregnant and was given away far too young. Being too young and a handful of a cat the person who took her decided they didn't want to deal with her and surrendered her to the humane society here. After losing my beloved tortie Isy about 4 months before I wanted another tortie and we wanted a playmate for Aria so I went to see her after I saw her on their website. I opened her cage and she stuck her head out, meowed at me, and jumped into my arms (a day after being spayed, the crazy little thing). And yes, her tail really was that long compared to her body. It's more proportionate now.

The girls now, both a year old and inseparable:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
What gorgeous cats, and wonderful story behind your adopting them @LykaKitty  .   Caly and Aria look like they love each other as much as they love their humans - what a great outcome.

carebearbaby1

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Lilly when I first adopted her from the shelter at around 6 months

Lilly today at 10 years

Muffin at 4 weeks

Muffin today at 10 years

Sammy at 3 weeks

Sammy today at 9 years

Toby after I adopted him from the shelter at 8 weeks

Toby today at 8 years

Monster at 10 days

Monster today at 3 years

Matteo still a baby at 6 months

My past babies:

Bear at 4 weeks

Bear at 14 years

Mr. Kitty at 6 weeks

Mr Kitty at 14 years

and for good measure, the Dogs

Sky at 8 weeks

Sky today at 9 years

Aspen at around 6-8 months

Aspen today at 10 years

gitabooks

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Lilly today at 10 years

Muffin at 4 weeks

Muffin today at 10 years

Sammy at 3 weeks

Sammy today at 9 years

Toby today at 8 years

Monster at 10 days

Monster today at 3 years

My past babies:

Bear at 4 weeks

Bear at 14 years

Mr. Kitty at 6 weeks

Mr Kitty at 14 years

Sky at 8 weeks

Sky today at 9 years

Aspen today at 10 years

Awesome cats! Sounds like you rescued lots of wonderful lives!!

gitabooks

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Nocturne: From 2 oz to 2 lbs

Nocturne (pretty sure this is her, hard to tell at birth) was premature. She had four siblings, but only 2 others besides herself made it. Her mother was a first-timer, confused, she called for someone to help her and so we did. We helped by putting down more towels, drying her babies and helping them find nipples, and comforting her. She seemed to feel better and settled down.

Nocturne was tiny, half the size of a regular kitten at birth. It took her a week to reach 4 oz. Her mother laid beside her and her two sisters nearly constantly the first three weeks of life. They were so small she had trouble stimulating them on her own.

But now, at 11.5 weeks of age, Nocturne has finally reached the 2 lb mark!!! She is hydrocephalic, so I will be adopting her. Her sisters will be getting spayed and put up for adoption. Some kittens are 2 lbs at 8 weeks of age, so show you the difference in growth. However, they are eating like total pigs and gaining weight very well. Hope to give more updates!!!

olguita

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Lilly today at 10 years

Muffin at 4 weeks

Muffin today at 10 years

Sammy at 3 weeks

Sammy today at 9 years

Toby today at 8 years

Monster at 10 days

Monster today at 3 years

My past babies:

Bear at 4 weeks

Bear at 14 years

Mr. Kitty at 6 weeks

Mr Kitty at 14 years

Sky at 8 weeks

Sky today at 9 years

Aspen today at 10 years

Lovely lovely post!!!! what a great family

olguita

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Nocturne was tiny, half the size of a regular kitten at birth. It took her a week to reach 4 oz. Her mother laid beside her and her two sisters nearly constantly the first three weeks of life. They were so small she had trouble stimulating them on her own.

But now, at 11.5 weeks of age, Nocturne has finally reached the 2 lb mark!!! She is hydrocephalic, so I will be adopting her. Her sisters will be getting spayed and put up for adoption. Some kittens are 2 lbs at 8 weeks of age, so show you the difference in growth. However, they are eating like total pigs and gaining weight very well. Hope to give more updates!!!

I wish you and Nocturne & family  the best!  great story and great pics