From bags to cans after 16 years

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

emilymaywilcha

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have not seen Patricia eat any meals today and there is still enough food in her bowl for one more day before I start the new bag.

Last edited:

emilymaywilcha

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Now I need to figure out how to choose the three meal times. She will start her new bag tomorrow.

emilymaywilcha

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
To kick off the effort, I dumped all kibbles still in her bowl in the trash, but did not refill it immediately. Then I pulled the water bowl over a little. The next thing I knew was a brown tabby wanted breakfast. She just stood there looking at her water bowl, obviously wondering why the food was not there. I pushed the water bowl back to its old position and she started drinking. When she was done, I measured 1/4 a cup of kibbles. To my surprise, she did not eat much. So I kept the food down while taking my pills. She did not eat. After I went back to put milk in the fridge, she ate a few more kibbles and left the room. Then I put the food up on the counter. All this happened between 9:45 and 10:00, so tomorrow I will put the food down at 10:00 if I am up by then.

Next I will figure out what time she wants lunc and supper. I will create a table on my computer to track when and how much she eats.