Friskies kitten food

myste

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My kittens love friskies kitten food. I can't seem to find it in anything larger than a 3.15 lb bag though. Anyone know where I can find a larger bag? I hate having to go to the store twice a week for cat food.

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My local Wal-Mart carries the 20 pound bags of Friskies and many different kinds of cat food too. I don't know if you've got a Wal-Mart near you, but I would assume any discount store would carry it too. Good luck in finding some bigger bags...It's SO much cheaper to buy in bulk especially if you've got more than one kitty!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

myste

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks. I'll check out Wal Mart on Thursday when I'm at my parent's. I've found Friskies cat food in 20 lb bags, just not kitten food
and with 2 kittens, they eat a LOT!

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Since I work for Wal-Mart, I tend to buy most of my stuff there. If they don't have it, talk to the Dept. Manager of the Pet Dept and see if it can be ordered. Good luck and let me know if you find it!
-Shell

lil_red

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I don't feed Friskies anymore. I found it's more cost effective to go over to Petco and get Tiri foods like Royal Canin & Nutro.

Since these foods have less filler and more of what cats need in their diet, Tiri eats less, her coat looks better, and most importantly the litterbox does not stink after she uses it.

Just something to think about.