Friends with useless advice - bit of a rant

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think my reply would have been, hmm, well, you know.. I respect that you're entitled to your opinion about cats, but truly, I have to tell you that these cats are more important to me than you are, so perhaps you should leave. I obviously made a massive mistake in my judgement of your worthiness to be a friend of mine. I'm so glad that you are acting as you really are, so that I am no longer suffering from delusions of grandeur of your personality. See you!

whosamyhercules

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
All I gotta say is tell him to get his rude behind out in the middle of the road and play in traffic. People like that are rude inconsiderate jerks...

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's stoopid. Be thankful you're moving out of state and won't have to see him for a LONG time.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know what this guy's agenda is, but he needs to be out of your life immediately. I wouldn't ride with him anywhere. There's got to be another way.

And they're right, you don't need to let him anywhere near your cats!

Have a good safe trip...

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Seconding the motions -- I don't know what this guy's agenda is, but he needs to be out of your life immediately. I wouldn't ride with him anywhere. There's got to be another way.

And they're right, you don't need to let him anywhere near your cats!

Have a good safe trip...