Friends and families kitties (picture heavy)!!

angel80

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I love sharing my pics of Willow and hope you don't mind me sharing these pictures of my friends and families cats with you all. I know you all love kitties and these are all special kitties in their own way

Firstly we have Chilli and Pepper, these two little boys are our best friends cats. Pepper was adopted from our local cat shelter a year ago, he was 6 months old at the time. Pepper is such a sweetie, he's laid back and likes to chill out all day. Chilli was adopted from the same shelter 6 months ago and was 4 months old at the time. Both get along really well although Chilli likes to think he is boss
Chilli tries to get Pepper to chase him and he pounces on him but Pepper will just sit back and let him do it...until he is ready to attack. Then the mayhem starts, Chilli will chase Pepper upstairs the Pepper will chase Chilli downstairs!! Boys will be boys hey!!

Here's Pepper...

This was just after he was brought home..

here he is now...

and here's Chilli....

not too impressed with having his picture taken!!

this is how Chilli starts to wind Pepper up..

Next we have Pheobe, she is our friends kitty and is just a big fluff ball!!! She is the sweetest thing. Pheobe loves to be picked up (she thinks she's a kitten)
She loves to be tickled and when she purrs she dribbles until she is soaked

Here's Pheobe...

Here are my Auntie and Uncles gang and all I can say is chaos!!!! There are four of them. There's Tikki (mum), her two girls Saffy and Annie, then there's Gizzy who was the kitty that nobody wanted so my Auntie took her home. They are all pretty laid back but Tikki can be a little shy and likes to step back from the others sometimes. Gizzy loves to chew your toes

Here they are...

Saffy in front, Annie is to her right, Gizzy is the tortie one and Tikki is at the back.

Saffy(left) Gizzy and Annie..

Saffy..

Annie..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

angel80

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Tikki...

Gizzy...

Saffy(left) and Annie(right)...

Toto is the next little guy...he hasn't had such an easy life. He was actually our friends neighbours cat. When he was about 5 months old he was left out and mostly had to fend for himself. Their neighbours would just throw him out some meat and that was it. My friend broke her heart everytime she saw him and would leave some food and water down for him. Toto became really nervous around people and would run off when approached. After 6 weeks of seeing this my friend started to let Toto into their home and he would eventually come in and run upstairs and hide. My friend went and spoke to her neighbour and told them that if they wern't going to look after him then they were going to take him in and that's what she did, also their neighbour moved away not long after. They took Toto to the vet and told them about his situation and they said he was a little underweight but otherwise in good health. Toto got booked in to be neutered and has been a different cat ever since
He has put on weight, eating much better and will allow you to smooth him. He doesn't hide anymore as he would hide from his old owners when they would shout at him. He still doesn't play very well but is getting there. Anyway here he is.....

When he first came in..

and here he is now looking much happier...

Lastly is my special kitty Jiff, she is my next door neighbours cat and she is 21 years old!! They moved next to us 11 years ago when I was 16. I wanted a cat back then but as Jiff was a regular visitor to us everyday it was like having my own cat. She is still very active and loves to have her belly rubbed. She purrs for ages and when she's not in her house she likes to hang out in our gardens outhouse where she has her own box and treats!! Jiff only goes from her garden to ours so we always know where she is. She is tortie so that tortitude does come out now and again!!

Here's Jiff....

Belly rub..

tortie time...

angel80

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
and not forgetting my little girl Willow

Sorry there's so many pics but thanks for taking the time to look.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There are some truly stunning cats and lovely stories here! I like the bluepoint meezers.. but the tortie looks like an Oriental.

They are are darling!

BTW - Jiff looks really good for her age!

ETA: Phoebe looks like a Himmie! Yes? No?

angel80

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AddieBee

There are some truly stunning cats and lovely stories here! I like the bluepoint meezers.. but the tortie looks like an Oriental.

They are are darling!

BTW - Jiff looks really good for her age!

ETA: Phoebe looks like a Himmie! Yes? No?
Thanks for you lovely comments.

I'm not too sure on Gizzy all I know is that she is crazy !!!
She is so funny but really loving

With regards to Pheobe she is a persian (is that similar to a himmie)?

and Jiff, she is such a darling, ok so things take her a bit longer to do and she has a couple of missing teeth but other than that you would not know that she is 21. (22 in June). She eats well and loves lots of attention. She's also quite a talker, answers everything you ask her !!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AddieBee

she really does - long nose, etc.

angel80

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KiTTYL0VE4

They are all VERY beautiful cats. But i wonder why nobody wanted Gizzy? Shes gorgeous
I know, she is also a little love bug
Gizzy loves a warm lap

My aunties friend told her about Gizzy and that they were having problems finding her a home so she went and had a look at her and that was that, she came home with them and joined the family. Annie and Saffy were also kittens at the time so they have all grown up together, they are 6 now. Her colouring is beautiful and at least we can tell which one is Gizzy as the others often get called the wrong name

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They are all nice looking cats. Looks like your aunt and uncle have three Siamese and a tortie, I bet that is chaos. They would all be good for a few good laughs every day and that is worth the chaos.

girlsetsfiyah

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Aww, what a beautiful bunch of kitties you get to share time with!! I couldnt' even tell you my fave, they're all so beautiful! And I love the little stories you put with them!

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, they're all beautiful cats! Annie's ears look HUGE in that one pic, LOL. And of course I'm partial to calicos and torties.