Fried Ice Cream Blast @ Sonic

maddox's mom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
There is a sonic walking distance from me! I LOVE their hot fudge cake sundae! I want to try the fried ice cream, but I'm scared now...don't want salmonella!

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like the Cheddar Poppers also but do not get them very often. I do not need all the fat in the food. I just get Ocean Water or Strawberry Lime Aide most of teh time. I really do not like most of the food.

owenj

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Now you all have me craving a Sonic drink....I'll see if I can scrounge up some change for happy hour.

nekochan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We don't have Sonic within 200+ miles of here, and yet they show commercials for it all the time-- it drive me nuts! I've been to Sonic twice, once in Texas and once downstate. I liked the drinks a lot and the food wasn't bad, I just wish they had them closer!

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I get the best of both worlds:
Fairly healthy (as fast food goes), totally tasty food from In & Out then I can cross the river for yummy drinks at Sonic

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Nekochan

We don't have Sonic within 200+ miles of here, and yet they show commercials for it all the time-- it drive me nuts! I've been to Sonic twice, once in Texas and once downstate. I liked the drinks a lot and the food wasn't bad, I just wish they had them closer!
Same here. Hate seeing the commercials when I can't go there.

swooshfinn

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Nekochan

There is a Sonic in Lafayette, Indiana; one in Davenport, Iowa; and I think there is still one in Springfield, Illinois, none too far from Chicago.