Fridge peeker

skinnycat75

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Linus does it too, he'll sniff at the freezer ( on bottom)and has jumped in more times than I can recall, makes me wanna throw him in a snowbank to see what he'd do...heehee

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine does, cat food is stored in the fridge. I sometimes have a kitchen cat, even though kitchen cat is not allowed on the counters, ever.

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, Kitty does. He stands with his front end inside the fridge and will help himself to anything not secured with a big rope
Even when I TRY to shut the door he`d rather be sandwiched in it than remove himself. He`s so greedy!

aussie_dog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Open the door, and Molly is guaranteed to appear, mewling and perching her front paws on the bottom shelf. She doesn't so much sniff around, she just understands that the fridge is where food comes from, and always has to come see it up close. Buffy also comes running when the fridge opens, but she figures mealtime is coming so she hops on the counter and then on top of the fridge (where she usually eats; drives my family crazy). Willow, the ADD-Ghost, does her usual appear-here-there-here-there-here-where?, but the circle of randomness is much closer to the vicinity of the fridge, lol

When Molly is nosing around in the fridge, my dog, Jake, is usually doing it too. Fortunately everyone's good about backing away from the fridge so I can close the door.

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cats couldn't really care less if the fridge door was open or not, it's mainly the dog we have to keep and eye on