Fridays thread

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've got 10 minutes to go until i finish work.

Not doing much this weekend, except play with the kitts, shop on saturday to see what new toys i can get them, and see if theres anything that takes my fancy while i'm there

Have a great weekend everyone, speak to you all on monday

x

sweets

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My morning started off horrid, but has gotten better.

As for the weekend, I have a rehearsal tonight, rehearsal tomorrow morning, chores/errands on Saturday afternoon and then meeting on Sunday. We have 2 weeks till opening. Time to dig in our heels and WORK

Sandy

cla517

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It's 3pm here and I'm on TCS when I should be working! Shhh! Don't tell anybody.

I have a busy weekend. Saturday is chores and errands, Sunday I'm going with my mom to get stuff for my sister-in-law's baby shower which is June 4. That should be fun.

Hubby and I are making all our final arrangements for our vacation which starts on the 23rd. I'm excited, but I'm also nervous about leaving the cats for that long. At least we have friends and family coming in to check on them. We will be gone 9 days so I'm certain neither cat will be speaking to us for a day or two after we get back.

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

tamme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
it's 12:14pm right now and I'm at home, in my jammies, drinking an instant coffee, waiting for the dryer to finish.

I start work at 3.

yay.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Got off work about 45 minutes ago. YAY!

I have to go shopping for fund-raiser stuff for our Junior program. That should be fun.
That's later this afternoon. I also have to update at least Save Samoa today or tomorrow. Tomorrow is picking up ice, and getting everything ready for Sunday. Sunday I'm kicking off the fundraisers (i.e. selling stuff) at the Match and being Statistical Officer.
I'm getting tired just thinking about all of it! Maybe it's time for a nap.

grampngram

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yardwork

Yardwork

did I mention Yardwork?

Jeff is off the walking wounded list and was conditionally released by the Doctors this morning, but no golf for another 2-3 weeks. I have 18 months of "Honeydos" that should keep him busy for a while. He'll be putting in a new pond this weekend, and he's already grumbling about it.

Everyone have a happy weekend.

Sue

spooky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There's only another 30 mins of work left for me (thank god) then its off to family game night at my brother's house.
We're also going to be celebrating our parents' 45th birthdays.

I don't really have anything else planned for the weekend. Have a great day everyone!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I'm going into town with some mates today.... might go to town with my family tonight and tomorrow it's a big day.. doing ribbons for our next show!

Have a good weekend everyone.

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
TGIF AND its payday! My raise showed up, on this paycheck, I've paid my bills and STILL have money in the bank.

Today was "Hat Day". Most people showed up, in baseball caps - not I! Far be it from me to join the common herd. My elegant purple suit was topped with a large-brimmed purple felt, sporting a patterned silk scarf, as a hatband. Should have gotten someone to take a picture.

I have my schedules, for the rest of the month - NO Saturdays! Ordinarily, I work every third one and should be scheduled for the 22nd. This means that I get a three-day Memorial Day weekend.

Got the usual weekend stuff, on tap: groceries, laundry and housecleaning. Have a good one!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I worked all day today. 10:30am to 10:30 pm. LONNNNNGGG day. tomorrow I work 3p-12a. that kind of sucks but at least I'm off with Brad AGAIN Sunday!!!! YIPPIE!! I can't wait!!!!!
Is it just me or is it getting colder round Iowa???

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh you must've looked a picture Cindy!

Well change of plans here, I'm going over to Ocean Beach(Possibly NZ's most dangerous beach for swimming- but lovely for fishing and the sand is gorgeous!) and there is a lake opposite it which has the most gorgeous clear water. That's where out bach is and we're going over for a night. We leave any minute now. So see you guys tomorrow night!!

cazx01

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i have to work all weekend which i am not happy about

so i cant do anything, but i finish work at 6 on sunday so ill probably go for a meal with bf

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Will be working the night shift Sat. 5P-5A. Not sure yet about Sunday, but if I don't work I have a lot do get done around the house, especially need to catch up on some laundry. Hope everyone has a great weekend!