Friday's DT

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi everyone! Actually had to go into NYC today. We'll be leaving just in time to catch all the traffic, so it should only take 3 or more hours to get home (it's raining, on top of it) LOL! Oh well. We've got a radio, and I'm not driving!

Ady - congrats! What a great ending to the week.
...and you, too, Heidi. It DOES feel good, doesn't it?

And with all this talk of food, you guys are making me soooo hungry. Stew, goulash, bratwurst, barbecue - YUMMMMMM :tounge2: (Bratwurst is on my list of obsessions!)

...I think haloween is my favorite holiday. Do you guys celebrate that in Canada? We always help friends with their haloween party. Haven't thought about what I'm going to be this year - better get working on it.

One year I won best prize for being a baked potato! Wrapped myself up in one of those crinkly silver emergency blankets, stuffed it with newspaper. Cut a corner off a breakfast cereal box and taped yellow paper over it. Bought a bunch of parsley, and voila! I borrowed the blanket, so the whole thing cost about $1.29.

Oh - BTW. I love the mercedes. Much better than the last ride! Will you guys be able to swing out East?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Definately we celebrate Halloween in Canada. It is one of my fav times of year. The only thing I don't like is the older kids who come to your door, not even wearing a costume and expect candy! I just love seeing the little kids - they are so sweet.

Heidi - that is great when you are vindicated like that.

Well I am headed home in about 15 minutes with my vouchers, platter and bottle of wine - I was suprised no one attacked my wine at work today! I hope everyone has a great weekend and happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Canadians!

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hello, all. My day started with a disaster - our coffee maker croaked! Bil made boiled cowboy coffee - not so good.

Had a, fairly, quiet morning at work but, after lunch, they came out of the woodwork. Within 1/2 hour, I got a crazy man, who sprayed himself with deodorant and talked to a pen and a cigarette; a crackhead, flying high; a thief, trying to return stolen merchandise for a refund and one of our regular nuts, who's been banned from the store.
:disturbed Thank God, Bill had ordered the pizza and the house was calm, when I got home.

I bought a new coffee maker, before I left the store so, I'll be somewhat human, tomorrow. Only two more weeks of this craziness!!!