Friday DT

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Kellye...And you said Jake isn't romantic....

Renae that would be incredible if you got to go to China!!! We'll have to clear off all the photos on the site so you could post ALL of yours! LOL

Marcy, that's usually what I'm doing the night before Christmas Eve when we exchange presents. LOL Finishing the cross stitch that should have been done months before!

Congrats on making it through the week Big Kat!

Ady, I've never seen the chocolate body tat's before! Those sound fun.

Earl's getting dinner ready as we speak. He made a pork roast, slow roasted in the crock pot. I snagged a couple beers from yesterday's office meeting, so that's my contribution.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
speaking of body chocs, someone told me today about a new store in asheville called Chocolate Fetish and that their chocs were handmade and so we checked it out - the prices were eyepopping! But they sell the chocolate body paint there.
We didnt buy any, the store was busy.

Jake is full of surprises at the moment!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ady - I'm sorry you don't feel well! And especially after you won the Valentine's basket. Hope the rest of your weekend is better!

Renae, I really hope you get to go!!! Gary and I have been studying Mandarin for a while now. I'm terrible with languages to begin with, so I pretty much just know how to say "hi," still. But Gary is great with Languages (already speaks Hebrew and Arabic, and can get by in German, French, Italian and Spanish. He's got a fair amount of Korean down from the dry cleaner, and is doing pretty well with the Mandarin). One of the new jobs we were considering is for the largest brokerage firm in China. Bringing Chinese companies public is going to be big business the next few years, especially as China is basically the world's only growth engine currently. I so, so hope you get to go. How exciting!!!!!!

Myste - hope you finished your cross-stitch for Mike. I'm sure he'll love it. I still "owe" Gary a knitted throw blanket. I'm about 2/3 done - but I started it in the Spring.

Cindy....I doubt I'm alone. Wondering what surprise was in store!

Sunni Jean - CONGRATS!!!!!!

WillieWZ - just a few weeks ago we would have fainted if one of our cats did that (they're all feral rescues). But Spooky opened up, and now it almost seems like she wants TOO much attention! Wow. I can't imagine I'm saying that. !!! :tounge2:

Kellye - you're a loyal friend. But that's rough!

Kass - hope you're cuddled up with Rob right now! Great day for him to come home.

Binkyhoo -
. THAT's what valentine's day is!

I had such a great day, I had to post a separate note about it! :tounge2:

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I'm so glad you people are having such great Valentine Days! We don't really celebrate it here so it was nice to read about everyone's experiences!