Friday Daily Thread

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sheesh, I typed in Monday Daily Thread and realised it is Friday. What is wrong with me!

Was woken up early this am by my brother in law in a panic - he was going to get arrested this morning - his ex fiancee, with him he had broken up a couple of months ago for cheating on him, decided to get a warrant against him last night for domestic violence. I don't know if he did anything or not, but anyway, Jake had go to with him to help him to bail him out. Oh boy.
Life is never boring being married into this family

And as for lil ole moi, I have painting to do, almost finished with this place and I will be glad that it is over and I have some money

Have a good day youse all!

cilla

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kellye what a bad start to your day. I do hope it improves as it goes along. Do you find painting relaxing? I love painting walls and doors etc, even though I'm not very good at it, it makes me feel good.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Cilla!

Actually I do like painting, it is rather therapeutic! As well as working outside - I have come to realise how much I love working outside, nothing like being with nature!

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm back on the 5P-5A shift tonight. I certainly don't look forward to leaving Sierra for so long tonight.
She has been extra snuggly and I sure wish she didn't have to be here without me.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love to paint and have some to finish in our rec room before the floor guys arrive on Monday morning (they are sanding and refinishing the 100 year old pine floors), but I don't think I'll be up to it this weekend. Going to attempt to do laundry today. I'm so utterly bored from sitting still for 2 days that laundry is looking good to me right now! LOL We'll see if I can stoop over to pick it up without fainting.......it's that or sit on the recliner all day and watch the boob-tube once again (yuk)! I realized this week that I can't sit still for more than a day and I really hate TV.

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I am soooo glad it's FRIDAY!

I am going to try and leave work early today, maybe around 2:30 or 3:00 and go home take a nap, and then get up and get my apartment all clean so I don't have to do it over the weekend. I know, exciting

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Uuuurgh i hate painting i normally pay someone to do it.

My director at work is on the warpath with a few of them in the office as i type this. Theres too many of them taking him for granted and taking days off when they feel like it, so he's well ticked off !!!
. I would as well because i always abide by the company rules and by doing this he gives me the same respect in return.

Apart from that my days not too bad!

Amy sounds like you've got the same flooring as me?!. My house is early 1900's and all downstairs are the original floorboards, sanded and varnished, really easy to keep clean!

cilla

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by dawnofsierra

I'm back on the 5P-5A shift tonight. I certainly don't look forward to leaving Sierra for so long tonight.
She has been extra snuggly and I sure wish she didn't have to be here without me.
Stephanie, I know what you mean, but I'm sure Sierra will be fine. I bet she sleeps until it's almost time for you to be home. It's not as if it's 24 hours, you will suffer more than Sierra, through worrying about her.
All those loves and snuggles you will get when you arrive home

cilla

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kiwideus

Hi Cilla!

Actually I do like painting, it is rather therapeutic! As well as working outside - I have come to realise how much I love working outside, nothing like being with nature!
Kellye, does that mean gardening? I love gardening, but I am hopeless at it. Whatever I plant dies a couple of days later. So I just have to keep to trying to keep it tidy.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yup, gardening, landscaping, etc - anything that takes me outside!

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My day didn't start out very well. It's been raining for the last two days, and one of the very first things I heard this morning was a really loud crash of thunder and then lightening.
I think it's been raining at least 5 days a week since the beginning of April, and now it's supposed to rain all day today too. I wonder how much longer it's going to continue doing this????????
I like to do things outside, and hopefully, one of these days I will actually be able to.

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's Friday, that's all I have to say. We are going out of town this weekend to be away from the bad memories that happened a year ago this weekend...

My grandmother passed away on Friday, June 13...it was very tramatic for me that morning...it hit me awhile ago while watching the funeral services for President Reagan. ...sigh...I'll be ok, I am just upset today...but once this weekend is over--I should be ok. I won't be on much today, I am taking the day away from everything. Have a great weekend everyone.

kumbulu

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's Saturday for me but I just wanted to share my news. My Cousin's girlfriend gave birth to a baby boy last night. I lived with my Aunt and Uncle for many years of my childhood so this cousin is more like a brother. The baby was 9lb 1oz and is the cutest little vegemite. I visited her tonight and took a few pics but this one is my favourite:

His name is William.

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
William is sooo cute. Congratulations Auntie Tania! (can we say Aunt since he is more like your brother???)

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh what a precious little vegemite indeedy!
How so beautiful! My congrats to your cousin and his girlfriend and to you Auntie Tania! What a wonderful day!

cla517

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Cute baby! I want one. I have baby fever because hubby and I are trying to get pregnant!

Dear hubby had Lasik eye surgery yesterday so I was off yesterday and today to help him out. I really should be cleaning or doing something constructive but I'm here on TCS instead! It's much more fun!

lovemycodygirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Rain, rain go away...it's been raining here for 2 days too! Dreary and now cold. ick.

Going to the beach tomorrow so it better STOP.
Have a good one!

Susan

cazx01

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
im so glad its friday, ive looked forward to this day all week,
im not doing nothing tonight, just staying in and relaxing, enjoying the peace, and looking forward to the weekend