Friday Daily Thread

jellybelly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Finished watching Matrix Reloaded. They could have left out the beginning scenes and started the movie at where he's fighting the guy before being allowed to talk to the Oracle. All that other crap in the beginning could have been left out. I am sooo freaking in my pants, waiting for the third final series to this but have to wait till freaking DVD! Argh! And I have some funny ideas to post captions with Matrix!!! LOL!!! It's going on in my head, just have to find time to post them!

I think my nausea is trying to come up and I'm really hoping and praying it doesn't come with this pregnancy. It is quite embarrassing puking and using the bathroom at the same time in public or at someone else's house LMAO!

Bout to watch Wrong Turn which looks really scary.

Hope everyone else's day is going well before the weekend starts

kimward34

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
(((((((Jellybelly)))))) I meant to tell you congratulations yesterday about your great news! Are you excited or what??? I will cross my fingers and toes that your pregnancy doesn't include morning sickness (Mine did...for 9 months
but we won't talk about that, lol)

I went to my podiatrist today and he took the dressing off of my foot… When I saw the incision, I nearly fainted… It's about 2 inches long on the side of my foot and it started to bleed because the gauze stuck to it. Eeeeeeek!!!!! My arch is black and blue... it looks so gross because the skin on the side of my foot is so thin and the foot is so boney... there's 16 stitches all together. I have to do some stretching exercises so that the scar tissue won't heal in a way that would cause my toe to stay stiff...all I have to say is OUCH! Those exercises will take some getting used to.

So...that's my Friday

suzy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I just took one of the dogs for a 40 minute walk - that felt good! I'm so glad it's Friday, I'm ready for the week to be over. Trying to get caught up on laundry tonight (it seems like that's all I ever do).

I'm going to lunch and shopping tomorrow with a friend from my former job - I haven't seen here in a while, so that should be fun. Then I need to get started sewing on my niece's Halloween costume. And I have a bridal shower to attend on Sunday.

Hope everyone is having a good start to their weekend!!

superkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Boy it looked like everyone was rushing to get somewhere this afternoon! I had to go grocery shopping and it was like I'd joined the Nascar race. Note to self: Never go out again during rush hour.

I was in a bit of a hurry too, though, I wanted to get back home asap, since it's the first time Pixie's been let out of 'jail' while I'm not supervising. But there they all were to greet me at the door, so it went well. Added new pics to the Pixie thread yesterday, and will try to post some more tomorrow.

Jellybelly, congrats on your pregnancy!! And I also bought Matrix Reloaded on the way home, so I'll get to see it tomorrow. Can't wait to see your rendition a la LOTR KFC.

Tonight heading over to a friend's for Chinese takeout and watch 'Elizabeth', great movie, btw!
This is as exciting as my Friday nights get nowadays. Ahhhh, age.

creepyowl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm going to the movies with a dude I've been chatting with online.

He could be a murderer....oh and were going to see Texas Chainsaw Masacare.........suspicious or what????

Wish me luck and to come home alive and well.