Freeway is missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I'm so sorry! I hope Freeway is found soon, safe & sound!

Sending vibes your way:

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I sure hope he's all right!
I can sure relate to how you're feeling, b/c I went through just about the same thing a few weeks back when first Chiquita disappeared, and then Jinxy.

Stop worrying your daddy, Freeway, and come back home!

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG! I don't even know what to say except I can imagine the panic and stress you are going through!
Lots of for his safe return..........

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nothing so far
I've got one of the cuddyhole containers from their "tupperlair" outside with his blanket and a couple of his toys inside, and his litterbox under the deck. I've put out food a couple of times, but I think the neighborhood strays, Zephyr and Plonk, are eating it. So, I have a cloth bag of mackeral hanging a few feet from the ground on the TV antenna tower.

I've been sitting outside with a big 3 watt LED Maglite checking out the whole area. An LED light will make a cats eyes glow like reflectors, but all I found so far is that there are far more cats roaming the area than I knew of, at least 6 different ones, but no Freeway

lovesmycats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Awww. I'm praying that Freeway comes home soon. Come home little guy. Your daddy misses you.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Mike I know this is just devastating but know that so many people are sending their prayers and vibes for Freeway to be safe and make his way home. ~hugs to you~

spudsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

Oh Mike I know this is just devastating but know that so many people are sending their prayers and vibes for Freeway to be safe and make his way home. ~hugs to you~
Ditto! I hope he comes back soon. I've had a kitty ecsape and I was so worried, but he wasn't far, just too scared to come out. Freeway.....get your fuzzy butt home NOW!

junebugbear07

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
OMG! I will pray for Freeway to come home safe and sound! ::::please Freeway come home!:::::
. I will keep you in my thoughts!

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Obviously he was indoor/outdoor with enclosed yard area.
I would just make sure when he does wander back, he has easy entrance to the yard, primarily where he escaped. keep calling and encouraging him to return with scent and vocal calls.........
I hope he comes home soon!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cheylink

Obviously he was indoor/outdoor with enclosed yard area.
I would just make sure when he does wander back, he has easy entrance to the yard, primarily where he escaped. keep calling and encouraging him to return with scent and vocal calls.........
I hope he comes home soon!
I've repaired the enclosure, but one full end of the enclosure is an outside access door. I've left it unlocked and open, and left food and water in the room. That way, he can get back inside and have heat, food and water. I've also got the cat flap set for "in only", so if he comes inside, he can't get back out, and to keep the other cats from getting into the enclosure while it's open.

Status
Not open for further replies.