Free stuff!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tortiebaby

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
No problemo. I thought it was kinda selfish for me to keep this a secret. I'm glad ya'll(and your kitties) are able to benefit from this as well.

buzbyjlc10

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
State College, PA and Haddon Township, NJ
Thanks again for sharing!

I've finally gotten around to starting to email different places... kinda went through the various products I use and searched for their web sites... I just send a simple note like "I'm trying different products/foods/treats/etc for my 5 year old orange tabby cat, Oliver and/or my 13 year old black lab, Cuddles. I was wondering if you had any samples or coupons so I can include *company name* products in my trials. Thanks in advance" So far I've gotten 1 email back offerring to send coupons, waiting on more! :eek:)

I love getting stuff in the mail, so I'm so excited! haha

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tortiebaby

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well, I talked to my brother yesterday and he told me how he was spending tons of money on food(and he was buying the CHEAP stuff), now he said he has a lifetime supply of food, lol. His favorite is the Prowl food(The Honest Kitchen). It's dehydrated, powdered raw food. You add water and it becomes like oatmeal. I just got mine today and my cats LOVE it! I think I'll buy more.

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by TortieBaby

Well, I talked to my brother yesterday and he told me how he was spending tons of money on food(and he was buying the CHEAP stuff), now he said he has a lifetime supply of food, lol. His favorite is the Prowl food(The Honest Kitchen). It's dehydrated, powdered raw food. You add water and it becomes like oatmeal. I just got mine today and my cats LOVE it! I think I'll buy more.
My cats have tried that, but didn't like it. Personally, I wish they did, because several of them are on a raw diet, and that one would be great for traveling with them...
the picky brats.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by CatsAreBetter

My cats have tried that, but didn't like it. Personally, I wish they did, because several of them are on a raw diet, and that one would be great for traveling with them...
the picky brats.
for travelling I would recommend either steves or natures prarie( this is identical to there raw) freeze dried

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

for travelling I would recommend either steves or natures prarie( this is identical to there raw) freeze dried
ahh, they won't eat anything with veggies in it, or that's premade. They'll only eat it if I prepare it for them. I tried a bunch of varieties of the premade stuff and they stick their noses up at it. That was about $100 wasted, lol.

Thank you for the suggestion though. I really wish they'd eat it.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by CatsAreBetter

ahh, they won't eat anything with veggies in it, or that's premade. They'll only eat it if I prepare it for them. I tried a bunch of varieties of the premade stuff and they stick their noses up at it. That was about $100 wasted, lol.

Thank you for the suggestion though. I really wish they'd eat it.
HUMM wonder if you could get a butcher to "smoke or dehydrate the meat they like

I got a ZUKES package today

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I tried emailing one company (they have an email option for samples and such) and I got no response, it's been about a week... Guess no freebie for me