Free Full size Bag of Dr. Elseys Precious Cat Litter (any,after Rebate,New Customers)

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by abbycats

Dr. Elsey used to be my vet when I lived in Englewood Colorado!!!!!!!!
Dr. Elsey is the vet of my friend out there who happens to have the siblings of my Muddy and Koko. She's such a good client of his that he has taken the time to call me for consultations on my problems. He's intrigued with the health of my kids, because they are siblings of his clients.

Petsmart sells it for around $23 for a 40 pound bag, but there are $1 off coupons in every bag. The upscale pet health food store sells it for $30 a bag.

Thanks for the rebate form, I will take advantage of it.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bought a bag of the 40 lb litter at Petsmart. It was something like $16.78. So we are going to clean out a small, lidded trash can and put the litter in there, cut out the UPC and get that rebate!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AddieBee

Bought a bag of the 40 lb litter at Petsmart. It was something like $16.78. So we are going to clean out a small, lidded trash can and put the litter in there, cut out the UPC and get that rebate!!!
My rebate came in a couple of weeks or so... Really quickly!

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I bought the 40 pound bag at Petco for $17.99 and got my check back very quickly. Amazon has it for $14.24. If you have Prime the shipping is free. I'm about to do a review on the litter as I just tried it out for the first time.